The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

wow this is good
its rare to seen in Jp MC, as most of them is naive beta mc
thats how you supposed to do with betrayal, not forgive them and happy go merry again like some og those beta MC

Is it just me or this talker job is inspired on the mediator from Final Fantasy Tactics?
A buffing by talk job that uses a gun that shoots ice bullets...

Double-page supporter
Well look at the big balls on Brad, I like where this is going MC.

mc is the type of guy that if you have him on your team you'll always win, but if you get on his bad side you'll get everyone you love killed and sold to slavery

Double-page supporter
It's fine, but for some reason I'm just not into it.
Maybe I just don't like the art? I don't know.
It's ok, but I don't wanna keep reading, I'll give it a 5 and move on

WOW😲, what's up with the drawings of this manga, is it just me or do they really look more like pieces of art than generic manga drawings. It's really hard to keep up with them but they are actually really good drawings

i read slightly ahead in the WN and
i kinda dislike how they ended up handling Tania's reaction to being enslaved. i was hoping they'd go down the route of making her remorseful like Lyold (kinda) was but they end up just making her have a break down and scream curses at the other characters without feeling even slight remorse. guess they didn't want the reader to feel bad for the pair

Dex-chan lover
anyone got any manga similar to this but with more chapters? love manga where mc wont put up with bulllshit.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Red2005dragon to be fair that's the most realistic reaction from a gambler, especially when she was just saying shit like "nah bro I'm mad good at this, is this asshole the one who is dragging me down, I WOULD BE RICH OTHERWISE" I wouldn't expect this type of people to have a 180° and be like "you know, I'm sorry bro, honestly sorry y'know? Mad sorry :c"

And btw how the fuck is this a monthly release? Every chapter feels short as fuck, maybe the art is so good that I'm just devouring the pages but it feels like this should be releasing every 2 weeks. Anyway good manga hope to see more in the future!

The cover is a bit a turn off but this is a really good anti hero mc

@AsianAnimeMan
Unlikely, it'll probably get adapted to anime by 2 to 3 years or by the time the manga reached 50 chapters
Light novels get faster anime adapation than manga from what i know and since this is from a light novel

Users who are viewing this thread