The New Gate - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@episode
Yeah, I was wondering about the same thing. He checked to see the horses are okay, and then simply left them behind. In fact I reckon he moves faster without the horses, so that ought to be the answer, but it doesn't change the fact he left them next to that undead infected place, with its barrier broken.

Fed-Kun's army
So, MC was able to beat the last boss (Origin) by himself, but has a hard time fighting high level elemental tails even with his other friends?
Damn, that elemental tail must've been one hell of a hidden boss then. The level difference is way too high it seems.

Dex-chan lover
so this confirmed that she is an alt character made by shin that got send into that world as npc

I really, REALLY, don't understand why the people in Isekai manga want to go home, I mean I get it from a plot progression perspective to some extent, but "I'm in this world of fantasy, magic and amazing things with my OP skills, buuuut I think I just wanna go home and be a normie 20 year old college student, later beautiful people who adore me..."

I really, REALLY, don't understand why the people in Isekai manga want to go home, I mean I get it from a plot progression perspective to some extent, but "I'm in this world of fantasy, magic and amazing things with my OP skills, buuuut I think I just wanna go home and be a normie 20 year old college student, later beautiful people who adore me..."
I would rather be a normal college student in the modern world than be a king in medieval ages. We take for granted a lot of stuff that we have right now. Hell just having the internet is already life changing.

Contributor
A bit of Urashima Tarou, isekai edition.

That was a quality blush from Schnee. I'm rooting for these two as the main couple re: that Romance tag.

Ahh... all this talk of MMOs ending... I'm reminded of my characters from TERA when the PC version shut down at the end of 2022. Man, I miss them now. Might be fun to think of their perspective that time like Schnee saw herself when it was a game.

Yuzuha can speak now. She can hide her other tails, and now I think it's only a matter of time until she transforms into a human form. 500 years of loyalty should be rewarded! A feast back home is only the first step. Marry her as the final step. Then maybe Yuzuha will become their adopted daughter? Like Fol from Madome?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread