The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Man thanks for the update! Nicely done! I know you work hard to be able to update soon but please don't leave us hanging! We await you updates as soon as possible!👍

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. I wonder if she'll be able to talk to the infected beasts.

Uwaaah. Such a wholesome Father and Familial Love <3

I have a feeling that the Marquis is Bad news

Fed-Kun's army
I love when he's near the door, he was like "daddy switch mode: ON" 🤣🤣🤣

I'm loving this way more than the other stories of the same genre. It's usually kind of hard to get attached to the father/mother character in this kind of story, because you know that they abandoned their child at one point. And the author always find a weird way to make it seem as if it was acceptable to just abandon your kid, by giving them an excuse for doing so. And often, that excuse involve the father having an affair, as if it made things more acceptable...

So I like that, in this case, the father had a REAL excuse for abandoning the child : the race of the child just made it IMPOSSIBLE for him to remember her. And they are actually genuinely good people, who love her, it's just that they had no idea she existed until now.
And even better : it seems as if the father didn't have an affair. He just didn't even remember her mother after she passed away, because of her magical race. It's a sad story overall, where no one is to blame but fate. And it just feels good to read a wholesome family reunion for once.

Dex-chan lover
HA- pasty blue eye vampire.
edit (after finishing the chapter): you don't have the right to decided that- scum! kneel chocolate milk

Users who are viewing this thread