The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
"do you not like me?"

"idk man, do YOU not like ME?"

fuck yeah, rub it in his face, estrella.

BWHAHAHA xD!! I saw that coming -- how u gonna approach her with those feelings when u literally just said their clan can pick up those feelings lolll

Thanks for another great chapter!! ♡

DESTROY HIM GIRL 👏 👏
Imagine being more of a snake than longie and having the GALL. the AUDACITY to talk to such a princess.

it’s not even about being kind hearted. it’s being logical and having common sense. he’s the type to have an illegitimate child with a gold digger and then hate the child because he was too busy being a hoe to use is head instead of his head.

Think about this: everyone’s focused on his prejudice against Estrella, but this guy can’t even be bothered to remember his niece and nephew’s names. He literally just called them “Second” and “Youngest,” yet acts annoyed that they’re not falling over themselves to greet him. Seems like he’s just entitled trash through and through.

@Darketower he does know his nephews’ name. There’s a panel of him calling Jeren’s name. He’s just using pet name/nickname for his nephews. But he is still an asshole for hating Estrella just because she exists.

Users who are viewing this thread