The Ragweed Princess from the Empire of Livitium - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
Jill got herself a best friend in the village, that was quick. Also I guess at least something stayed behind when she lost all that weight. Luke is the same age Jill is, and he's clearly found his crush in her; although there is no Romance tag, but I wonder... :pepehmm:
She does have memories of being male in a past life though, so that might make things a bit awkward, I guess.

Pretty cute read so far, though a lot of things happened in this chapter alone and it's just chapter 2.

Dex-chan lover
Nice catch!

If you want a yes/no spoiler without much detail, open the spoiler tag.

Yes in some capacity. Certainly in the setting/worldbuilding/politics aspect(how kingdoms are set up/ruled). And even though the story isn't very far along in the translated webnovel, we already have Hiruki briefly appearing in a specific event/side story(though you would only know it's her if you knew the vampire princess story)(otherwise she would just be some vague new character introduced) and a few vague references. Honestly it's really nicely done, almost like an Easter egg, where this story stands on its own strength. Not sure whether any characters in this story were in the vampire princess.

Damn, the manga really is speedrunning this early part of the story. We get Jill friendship #1, trader man with egg, egg growing up, Luke introduction, and Vier hatching and being introduced, all in just the second chapter.

I hope that it will slow down a bit and give more time for the characters to interact and the audience to get to know the characters better.

Otherwise it would be a real shame for us to barely get to know Regina in particular, especially when Jill goes to the city and Regina leaves her for a while.

Especially given when we learn more about Regina in the future, and learn why she chose to live where she does, and part of why she can be so cantankerous and have such a rough attitude.

Thanks for the translation!! Viers design is fantastic. I can't believe I didn't realize Luke was as old as he was, for some reason I had pictured him as a proper elementary school age shota.
Which chapter it is? I'm trying to start reading the web novel. I'm fine with spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
Which chapter it is? I'm trying to start reading the web novel. I'm fine with spoiler.
I'm not sure which chapter exactly. If you are asking about Hiryuki, I think the actual chapter with her presence is one of the interludes. Though there are some vague references to the greater world in some exposition moments. Hiryuki is not mentioned by name, but it is 100% clear it is her.

If you are asking about Regina, then it is probably around the same time.

Both characters have plot connection to each other, as Regina left her cabin to meet Hiryuki(thus sending Jill elsewhere for the time being). And Regina is actually a really important person who went to the woods to get away from it all. Next chapter of manga should start to hint at that as Luke's reason to see Regina is related. Suffice to say depending on when Ragweed takes place it is possible Regina could be a character in the main series perhaps.

Ultimately though all my spoilers came from the translation, not from reading the mtl raws or anything. So it's pretty simple to just read the 30-40 or so translated chapters and catch up to where I am.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ragweed-princess-of-the-livitium-imperial-kingdom/

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure which chapter exactly. If you are asking about Hiryuki, I think the actual chapter with her presence is one of the interludes. Though there are some vague references to the greater world in some exposition moments. Hiryuki is not mentioned by name, but it is 100% clear it is her.

If you are asking about Regina, then it is probably around the same time.

Both characters have plot connection to each other, as Regina left her cabin to meet Hiryuki(thus sending Jill elsewhere for the time being). And Regina is actually a really important person who went to the woods to get away from it all. Next chapter of manga should start to hint at that as Luke's reason to see Regina is related. Suffice to say depending on when Ragweed takes place it is possible Regina could be a character in the main series perhaps.

Ultimately though all my spoilers came from the translation, not from reading the mtl raws or anything. So it's pretty simple to just read the 30-40 or so translated chapters and catch up to where I am.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ragweed-princess-of-the-livitium-imperial-kingdom/
Yeah I'm in 10 chapter in, and that peddler is really sus, my guts tell me that he is the same 'peddler' as Kagerou, Hiyuki's guildmates. Both characters description are the same.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm in 10 chapter in, and that peddler is really sus, my guts tell me that he is the same 'peddler' as Kagerou, Hiyuki's guildmates. Both characters description are the same.
I'm a bit lost in the main series(haven't read it from start for a long while, so forgotten many characters), but I would wager you are probably correct. Which again would make this series nice as it doesnt rely on the first series to carry it, but rather uses them more subtly in cameo sort of ways to stand on its own two feet.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
she says 4 cause family, but arnt there 5 in that panel?

Dex-chan lover
sooooooo where is this supposed memory and personality of a male highschooler? can't even tell he's pretty even though he supposedly the cream of the crop of beauty.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little lost myself, can you reference either link the Manga (if it exist), about this Vampire princess? or is it Light Novel only or Web Novel? Unless you mean "Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume o Miru"?

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little lost myself, can you reference either link the Manga (if it exist), about this Vampire princess? or is it Light Novel only or Web Novel? Unless you mean "Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume o Miru"?
It is from Kyuuketsuki Hime. Web novel because it's still being translated.

Dex-chan lover
It is from Kyuuketsuki Hime. Web novel because it's still being translated.
Ah ok it is from that one, not read the Web Novel but only read the first 5 chapters of the Manga that just recently been translated on Mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread