The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 145

Does anyone else feel like...it's not supposed to end yet??? Sure the main conflict is resolved, but it doesn't feel like the story should be ending. And just who's that kid???

Thanks for this update!!!

OMG that is one of the worst cliffhangers... How will I stand to wait?! 😭

4vawqg.jpg

memes, i make

WHAT?! WHAT?! WTF JUST HAPPENED?! ARGHHHHH THIS CLIFFHANGER KILLS MEEEEEEEE!!!! I AM SERIOUSLY GONNA DIE TILL AN UPDATE 😭😭😭😭😭

Nep

Dex-chan lover
yup, only 2 chapters left until the end.

BOOM! HEADSHOT!

She find out the guys next chapter and then a sad funeral ever after the following chapter. The End.

Of course there is no spoiler tag because im just talking nonsense and have no idea what happens next.

@JKBP48 so first i went to google to find an image for example heres a meme
images
i copy the imagine link and u see that picture button above this textbox? u press that and some brackets show up →

u put the link in the brackets and make sure that the link isnt a super long kind those dont work
8e3.png

you're welcome ;)
and ping me again if u want an explanation for how to put memes that u customized yourself or if my odd explanation is too hard to understand

I think this was supposed to be a sudden unexpected climax before the end, but it was too random and confusing to fulfill that role imho.

@cocobir Feels like it should have ended a quite while ago tbh. Only thing left is the kiss-kiss fall in love ending (aka, their wedding). And maybe a epilogue with their honeymoon and a brief account on what happened with the kingdom afterwards now that beabitch is dead.
I mean, I guess there are supposedly a few more kingdom incidents that have not been solved (kind of forgot about them bc of all the bitches dying). But those seem like they would be incredibly mundane since
1) The primary antagonist is dead
2) She can now directly tell them about the incidents she knows of without sounding like a crazy person
3) The goddess apparently has granted her permission to do whatever she wants, and wont try to purge her soul anymore

I would love for the dragon dancers to come back and see some sort of reunion with them and their admirers (the girls they badmouthed and nearly stabbed for fun)
But I really don't expect it

Users who are viewing this thread