The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 131

This is the only otome isekai series I can think of with a half-decent antagonist (and one with sympathetic motivations, no less!), so I hope "Beatrice" gets some wins in even if she'll obviously never get the guy. I like her poker face.

This series is honestly consistently a joy to read. Good pacing, the MC isn't an idiot, the FL and ML aren't solve their misunderstandings in a timely manner, and it's not trying to drag out the reveal for this particular plotline for too long. There aren't a bunch of little moments where Raeliana has to fight off other petty noblewomen, she doesn't need to run a business for some convoluted reason, and all of her wins against the villains feel meaningful. The humor is well conveyed and the characters' expressions are drawn great.

Kudos to the author and artist.
@iskaeil You nailed the points well. Those are the reasons why I appreciate this webtoon too.

@GiGiKat
The worst part is that if Raeliana asked her family to call off the engagement, they would’ve. OgRae wasn’t even ugly and actually pretty as we’ve all seen too, the bitch actually had absolutely no reason to go as far as to fucking possessing her friends body goddamn it, what a weird fucking solution

I need to remind myself that the current Beatrice is OG Rae, the bitchy one is OG Rae not Beatrice lol

So now that we've finally gotten to this moment of truth, can I ask, does the novel ever explained what really happened to Beatrice OG's soul?
I mean if the original Korean lady is now our Raeli and the Raeli OG is now in Beatrice's body, then where on earth did Beatrice OG's soul go?

@thetimesthatyouandmehad
I understand that they are in a time where the power of women depends on the patriarch of the family while they climb by title and by whoever has money, but for shit, her family did not require her to do things that she did not want, they always tried to open up with her , but her vanity and arrogance got the better of her, her fury is because her best friend would have too much power just because an ex-prince now a duke fell madly in love with her and vice versa.

Damn, Bea Og has been poor for a long time not to mention from birth without a mother or father figure and to top it off she was of the lowest status, damn, if Rae Og would consider her his real friend she should be happy that her friend will have a healthier environment, stable and with the opportunity to make her own family without worrying so much about financial income, but noo, the disgusting bitch prefers to be a shitty friend with Bea Og just for the latter and tries to take friend's life to enjoy those luxuries

@BlueCatMage
The Korean lady and Og Beatrice are the same thing, in the novel Beatrice was the Korean without memories, she has always been destined for Noah, she does not remember her life as Beatrice because of the entanglement of souls with black magic.

In short, our protagonist is Beatrice/Korean lady with the memories of the Korean lady and Rae's body

Edit: The reason the current Bea (Og Rae) wants to kill her is because the body rejects her soul, she has to kill the original owner of the body so that her soul adjusts to the new body, in addition to hating her for have everything you ever wanted and wish to have the fate of being the heroine next to the duke

lol i hated current beatrice so much i didnt even want to read the other manhwa named “beatrice” but now imma try it out

Dex-chan lover
So...
Would it be considered suicide or murder if she's trying to kill her own body after possessing another one?

@GiGiKat The thing about OgRae is that she literally was in a position where she could stay single all her damn life and just enjoy a lot with her money. I seriously had no idea wth she was unsatisfied?? All the problems in her life were her fault- all she had to do was just fucking say her OPINION and everything would be ok but NOOO she goes and does all that black magic shit

You know... Without panel stating this is where she belongs with all the high society elite. Deep down she looked down on her loving family, and felt that she deserved better. That's why she clung to that shitty ex-fiancee of hers most likely. Its because he had a title though a low one - that could gain her entry in higher society.

@Kllick mmm no, how to say.......
You will see Bea's soul would always be extinguished and the goddess realized this late, it is advisable to read chapter 125 and 67 to understand the following better: The goddess used the Korean lady since it was compatible with the little that was left of the Beatrice's soul so she united both souls so that Bea would not die, if not that she would live with a new soul, that is, the protagonist can be considered to be what remains of Bea's soul but itself is the Korean at the same time, a new Beatrice.

In any case, it was this "new" Beatrice who stayed with Noah in the original story ............... so the Korean lady read her future in herself ...... ................. I know this is very creepy

Edit: In the original story she had her memories of Bea intact but due to the change of bodies she remembers those of the Korean lady, current Bea knows it and that is why she does not consider her her friend since her soul changed, although she is only one excuse since she already hated Bea for a long time because she felt inferior to her and completely bolted when she learned that they were in a book and that Bea would be the heroine while she was the extra who dies, the witch offered her the She changed and she accepts after hearing about Beatrice's future where she stays with Noah .......

Look, I don't hate Og Rae for wanting to change his life or fight for it, my hatred comes from how damn hypocritical I turn out to be "I kill innocent people who wanted to live but I have it justified because I want to live and change my fate ", aghh I know she felt bad for her life but that does not justify her cruel acts, besides the duke decides who she will marry, not her, she wants to be free and be loved but she does not have to return that love and gratitude, if she wants to, she can kill them, but not because she is a "victim", damn, that it was useful that she lived if she only did it to do evil to many people who had nothing to do with her "misfortune"

Users who are viewing this thread