The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 143

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Bigups Congrats. But im here after i finished reading.

Poor Dad really. Whatever his name was. Hopefully Duke Blake gets punished as well.

I think yall forgot something on this panel lol

yqM7rCj.png

Double-page supporter
What will push Duke Blake to despair is to find out that Beatrice was not “Beatrice”

Dex-chan lover
People seriously do the "first" thing here like they're at a school canteen trying to buy the icecreams?

I managed to read 144 before realising I hadn't read this first. Doesn't seem like I missed much.

Thank you for the double update!! Tbh I feel bad for Vivian T T she was used by Beabinch, poor Justin too 😔

Wow! What kind of treatment he expected after going to the funeral of someone your daughter killed.

Fed-Kun's army
wow i can't believe he had the nerve to show up at the funeral of the lady his daughter killed??? like??? what did you expect

thank you for the updates!! on to the next one hehe <3

Idk why but straight up when Rae said what Justin whispered , and then Noah held her hand it was giving like spy or conspiracy movie type of vibe that was hella cool ,

Vivan’s dad makes me feel bad 😢

the audacity to go to the funeral of the girl his own daughter killed like it was nothing, and then to push the blame to his daughter (which mostly was but it's not like he didn't want to take advantage of the situation) cause he can't deal with the hatred and gossip 🙄

people who get so mad at people for claiming first just sound bitter. like who hurt you?

it was them wasn’t it. you’re hurt because they came before you huh?

Ah man Vivian really died that makes me sad 😞
She didn't deserve that

Wait wat noooooooo vivian died😭😭 I wanted a redemption for her becuz she was just stupid whyyyyyyyyy

Fed-Kun's army
hmm....as long as that duke is alive i don't think he will just stay still while Rae and the prince living comfy....they should kill this Blake Griffin....no no not Blake Griffin lol

kjdsfkljds the duke got what he had coming!

tho, I'm sad for vivian- she wasn't a nice person, but she was still a person that could have had a character growth arc, and had loved ones, and it's... sad. :(

at least raeliana can take a breather now...

Fed-Kun's army
Eun-Ha, if you let this go you will spoil him and will go worse and worse, and he is already at a bad level of possessiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread