The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

Fed-Kun's army
What a journey. Thanks for translating 🤗

Wouldn't mind a short sequel of them in modern day. XD

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

It was such a great story~ Thank you so much for translating! I love this series soooo much!! 😍😍

Oh my gosh that was so wholesome.I hoping we do get to see y then meet again in her world 😭. Thank you so much for translating this story!

Thank you so much for your hard work! It was a lovely and thrilling journey ! 💖

What a sweet ending, thank you so much for the wonderful story and art, author, and thanks for the hard work, translation team! Haah, I kinda feel melancholic when I finished this manhwa after 2 years reading chapter by chapter.. 🥺 It felt like I watched the author making a progress each day with the manhwa and like I accompanied the MCs on an adventurous journey that has finally come to a happy end ❤️ well then, time to start another journey I guess!

CANT BELIEVE IT ENDS AAAA one of my fav since the start of me reading webtoons.....cant wait to read all the side stories

thank you for the translation!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm feeling so emotional right now... 😥 I love this story so much

Fed-Kun's army
Now that's how you end a story!! God, this was such a good one to. It's rare that even after reading it all the way till the ending, does it feel like its hit all the marks for you.

Users who are viewing this thread