Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Philip The Chief

Dex-chan lover
@Eryuzo she must be extremely flat or maybe an innie ((not the bellybutton) breasts go inward instead of outward, if that's possible) to fit all the goblin ears under her breast plate

I expect 11 chapter will take time for me to read but it's just too short. More pls :D

Fed-Kun's army
As I said. How'd that commenter last chapter NOT catch the obvious sinister vibes the author/artist portrayed when she initially acquired the quest from this guy?

It was painfully obvious.

Dex-chan lover
@siscon hard to make out from google translate, conspiracy stuff going on in the shadows
Seems to be a plan to undermine the adventurer guild, cause chaos, some breeding experiment, soul corruption stuff

also opps didn't realize there's a novelupdate link, will have to check it later
edit: nvm it ads.....

Dex-chan lover
Guild chief had a common mustache that typically saying suspicious.
This kind of mustache was basically a villain character design.
And its actually been proven true because of how annoyed you are to him in this chapter.

So for people who said our eyes have issue, there is no chapter 10 for me. not everyone having it. Weirdly the link someone gave does bring me to it but its still show up as chapter 11 on the right, but if i go myself to chapter 11 i have the right chapter 11. w t f going on with this website & chapter 10.
https://imgur.com/a/W5FVjd9

Double-page supporter
@charkan Well, I imagine the reason they use it is because it doesn't require anything more than "ctrl + c, ctrl + v" so they can get on with it without "wasting time" in coming up with unique plots (read: too lazy to bother since it seems to work just fine for all the others too). Could be wrong though.

Dex-chan lover
@Red225
That's not "bad boss", that's "getting people killed for some unknown reason".
If he was working at a black company, he might not see much difference

@Okama-Sanji
"We could give you appropriate requests to save countless lives, but you have to earn that privilege"

Dex-chan lover
@zebeker bonus points if they say "you can't take on this dangerous quest because you'd just die pointlessly", immediately AFTER they sent them on a quest that's far too dangerous for them and calling it an easy quest

If they won't send you on "hard" quests but the easy quests they send you on have the difficult on hard quests anyway, is that any real loss? I mean I guess they just pay you less

Double-page supporter
she got that "i do anal" face at the end that some bitches give and its freakin me tf out how the author captured it.

@Tiramysu I have no clue, the only difference between chapter 10 and chapter 9 & 11 is that it was a joint chapter with Flame Scans, and we weren't the ones who uploaded it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Nice its getting really nice and interesting keep it up author and please keep translating this manga really really love it.

Users who are viewing this thread