The Ride-On King - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The President and the Earth Dragon's Rider

Dex-chan lover
Shit! I thought she'd eventually team up as the Satyr representative or some such.
Felt like too much devoted screen time to just be killed off after an off screen fight.

Aggregator gang
Why are they saying she did it for the money and things? The Centaur proved the necklace was fake and was moving out of guilt from the past and even the demon said she lied when she said she was in it for her own rights....she did it for the people and she brought them time to escape so why is everyone saying she is heartless? Are you stupid? She is more tsundere then heartless

i want to ride it too! ride a 12m tall moving fortress makes hummer looks like a toy

One minute of silence for Jilalie, she was really ruthless as a antagonist and had a interesting backstory. But she died in combat against a stronger char (too strong for me though), so not everything was in vain. Will be missed.

Double-page supporter
Putin is really addicted to riding, just look at that face when he sallied out. That's the face of someone experiencing withdrawal.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so good. I can't have enough. I'm addicted to this!

It sucks the Satyr girl died. She had redemeed herself many times over by saving her people.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... tbh I didn't expect her to die. And damn that's brutal as heck.

Dex-chan lover
Huh ... I really expected her to survive. This Manga doesn't pull any punches.

Glad she's dead. She had a tragic past and all, but she was a terrible person. I hate mind control and anyone using it.

And here i thought she'd call him the ride on king... who the hell is the shining wizard?

Users who are viewing this thread