The Ride-On King - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The President and the Dragon's Wings

Dex-chan lover
Donatello eats too many pizza. That's why his accent is so Yorkers and fly in mach speed.

This chapter is totally explain everything. Out of 7 ancient dragons, it seems there are some corrupted ancient dragon. 3 of them are contained by that elf queen. She doesn't want to destroy the world, more like hermitting herself to protect the world from corrupted dragon

uh can someone remind me of the origin of the corrupted flesh? I'm kinda forget about it. 😅

Great, now he rides a Gamera

Also, when he used his chops to cut the Crab's shell makes me remember Toriko. Is he going to learn Kugi Punch too?

@Mixander it's something that originates from dragon flesh that dies or gets sick with some illness(that is not told to us for now) I think

The dragon balls, they go in dragon holes.
The dragon turtle wings, they carry ride-on kings.

Supporter
Let's go on an adventure ! Find the Seven Dragon Holes ! With Donatello xD

Power Uploader
@Leyana
Typos on page 22:
"... destroyed it's capital city. Durak." >> "... destroyed its capital city. Durak."
semblence >> semblance
intelligegence >> intelligence
Typo on page 31: "... to it's original size" >> "... to its original size"

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to make a joke about Donatello's hole but ny brain won't allow it... It just too many hole puns in this chapter..

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
page 30 :
- please take "my little tortoise" with you .
at 1st , i thought he implied his little d!ck , lol .

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=turtlehead&page=5

Turtle Head = When the head of a penis resembles a baby turtle's head. Usually very common in African Americans as well as smaller people.

turtle head = ( English ) A penis, especially with its foreskin .

the giant tortoise is a male , but he can give birth to small tortoises just fine ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tortoise_and_the_Hare . The Tortoise and the Chicken have a race .

Users who are viewing this thread