The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 25 Ch. 103 - Trash and the Hakuko

Dex-chan lover
TL;DR: The wise Trash killed an important figure from the invading Siltvelt Hakuko clan with a family name of Fayon. The son of that Fayon guy took revenge by kidnapping Trash's little sister, made her his plaything, and she later gave birth to Fohl and Atla. So the two siblings are Trash's niece and nephew.

Dex-chan lover
Author is a bit too tangly in their writing, though I don't blame them. The series outlived its original purpose after all.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The hatred stir him to madness...
@.@...

Group Leader
TL;DR: The wise Trash killed an important figure from the invading Siltvelt Hakuko clan with a family name of Fayon. The son of that Fayon guy took revenge by kidnapping Trash's little sister, made her his plaything, and she later gave birth to Fohl and Atla. So the two siblings are Trash's niece and nephew.
No, this all started with the kidnapping

Group Leader
Not poisoning his son?
The kidnapping occurred during the war, which pissed Trash off and turned into the instrument of war that won the whole thing for Meromarc. That in turn gave him enough fame and prestige to be allowed to marry the Queen, which led to his kids and the poisoning event.

Dex-chan lover
The kidnapping occurred during the war, which pissed Trash off and turned into the instrument of war that won the whole thing for Meromarc. That in turn gave him enough fame and prestige to be allowed to marry the Queen, which led to his kids and the poisoning event.
Thanks for clearing it up.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, that's a heavy family tree. So they're Trash's niece and nephew and Bitch's cousins, although presumably from a non-consensual mom.

Yeah...still don't like the guy, but I get why he's that agitated towards them.

Dex-chan lover
Huh wonder why this was skipped in the anime
I'm guessing most likely to save time and leave it for later perhaps

Also could be a thing of the director and writers not wanting to fully reveal something important and then not really touching on it again in season 3. So they went with teasing it instead of full on reveal.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ah yes, I'm sure she was kidnapped and "turned into a plaything" yep

not gonna be another twist that it was actually consensual and she escaped or something like that, no shot

Dex-chan lover
The anime never hinted that Trash's sister was kidnapped and raped... I sure hope that wasn't the case. Kidnapped, perhaps, but genuine love woulda been nice.

Dex-chan lover
So those two are the bastard children of Trash King's sister?

Is that the reason why Trash King banished Princess Bitch to that rapist noble after the girl and the Queen got killed?
Wait what? Is this stuff coming?

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's a twist I didn't expect. I just hop it won't redeem the ex-king too much, he doesn't deserve it. Thanks for the translation !
Like another said, what will happen is he'll realize just how much of a PoS he's been and will do a complete 180 in personality. To the point of outright insisting he keeps the name Trash because of that and he will be one of Naofumi's staunchest supporters from that point on (tho both agree his earlier actions against him should NEVER be forgotten)

Users who are viewing this thread