The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Dancing on a stage to confess to a girl is the weirdest thing ever.

Fed-Kun's army
??? why this needlessly complicated?? get some therapy kids rather than double crossing your crush who finished double crossing his crush

Dex-chan lover
LET'S FUCKING G-

Wait, what the fuck? Kuroha should've just accepted. It's not like MC is going to take her for granted or anything, as he already realized his true feelings.

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of bad that becomes funny if you just let it go
But seriously it's really bad

Dex-chan lover
Welp, now Kuro's revealed her true colors. Still think she's best girl? Can't wait for the next chapter with the real fallout. 🤣

> Both main heroines suck. I'm team imouto now.
I've been hearing good things about her

Double-page supporter
Who has any spoilers to tell? Do these idiots fmcs have another chance at mc or anything?

Dex-chan lover
I do like how all of their plans backfired to be honest. It was karmic in a sense, but I wish the other girl learned to make her move

Keep in mind that a reoccurring theme of this work is how pettiness and vindictiveness leads to people not getting what they want, and in order to get what you want, it's better not to think of these convoluted plans to get revenge, but to be honest with yourself and others. Hence why all the characters are miserable, because it's their own faults at the end of the day through the actions they took, with the one who is least guilty being MC, who is the one who started this entire plan to get revenge by pretending to go out with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread