The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 19 Ch. 53 - The Intervention Which Was Too Late IV

TBH I only saw Mary in movie (just skim through it I can’t stand the art) and that’s enough to annoy me to death, if she doesn’t improve and stay mad dog this one is my most hated character 4sure (wait maybe on par with Sonzai xyz?)

@Irakaj yes they are. Even the manga already tell the Empire are lost the war (check again manga chapter 9)

nope Tanya isn't dead, I heard she spent her post-war by creating a delivery company or something with her former Wing's member in Not-United State

That credit page
4798944A00000578-5221503-The_cartoon_character_Pepe_the_Frog_pictured_a_meme_among_the_al-m-16_1514576770703.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
What a disaster.

If the experienced mages are being sent to the back to train the newbies, then the next gen of mages will be kicking ass. Because the 203rd is being kept at the front, the next gen of imperial mages will suck.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer
The Empire was eventually defeated, but they was able to sue for peace. The top brass of enemy countries, due to the massive loss of life on all sides, considered the offer but also realized that Mary Sue, would accept nothing less than the Empire's complete annihilation (she wanted to commit genocide on the Empire for killing her father, not just Tanya). Fearing disruptions to the peace talks, the order for Mary's death was handed down. In the end, she was tricked and betrayed by her own comrades, who secretly hated her for her naivete and recklessness, and cruelly stabbed and cut literally to pieces. One of her former comrades said Mary Sue will never be remembered and her death was a dishonorable discharge.
TL;DR: Mary Sue got the Caesar treatment.

Ive been reading the comments here and i got curious too so if someone can spoil me it would be great.
1) will mary and tanya have a fight?
2) will tanya get killed?
3) at the end of the anime tanya seems to be under scrutiny beacause of her rash decision to continue the attack and it seems it happens in this manga too. so does tanya get an expulsion or get kicked out of the army?
4)
it seems that the empire loses, what are their reaction about tanya's decision continue the attack?
put a spoiler tag on it so others who don't want to be spoiled won't be spoiled, thanks

Dex-chan lover
@Notesha
good though this raises more questions. why would the high command care/know about Mary? isn't she just a low ranking volunteer? at most she could have been promoted to some medium rank by the end of the war.
also the empire sues for peace? that would mean that they still had legs to stand on or els the other powers would just have steamrolled them so why did Tanya switch side (at least that's what i've heard) and why was she scrubbed from history? seems like she could have stuck around and earned a lot of praise, prestige and money even with losing the war.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer about Tanya getting scrubbed off of history... chances are the victor (empire enemies) getting really salty about being bested by a child. so one of the peace condition is erase the mention of Tanya. and maybe also because Tanya unit isn't moral champion anyway (as should be, moral and war isn't exactly best bud).

Dex-chan lover
"There is no time to raise talents" while praising Tanya's squadron which she trained in a month.

=]

No, really how dare they do that to his uncle. The uncle was just going there to kill the people from their side and they dared to injury him.
Really hate these kind of people, what is worse is that this is how people think IRL too. Disgusting.

@HIVARNA
Yes and no.
The events in the anime are past this point in the manga but there are a lot that is in the manga that the anime just cut.

@Notesha
That is is so good to read. Thanks!

@mattpotato
1- Yes.
2-No
3-No, she never gets to leave HQ and she was in her right as per orders from central so all she gets is that central puts more restrains on what she can and cannot decide.
4-They don't mention it afterwards but they are put off by it and after the war continues they don't mention it anymore. Also yes, the Empire "surrenders" just to end the war after Tanya starts fighting against them.

@zigzagzoot
Not really.
Imperial mages are already above the mages of other countries and they are now following the modified training made be Tanya so there is no reason for them to be worse than the current ones, with exception to Tanya's wing since they were trained directly by her with no restrains.

@al_pacino Honestly, her taking a deal with the victors makes more sense. She has no loyalty to the empire, and the paranoia of the Empire means that there is much less of a paper trail for them to burn. The only thing I am wondering about is how they convinced all the soldiers that she dealt with to keep quiet or that she didn't exist in the first place. The way the ones interviewed reacted makes me think that they were convinced that she was never real.

@mathan spoiler 4
I had a feeling this is where the story was headed. they will depend on her to keep fighting and winning and give her more and more power. but she just wants it to be over. nice
also
is it true that they'll start fighting aliens?

Users who are viewing this thread