The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 24 Ch. 73 - Scorched Autumn III

Dex-chan lover
“This isn’t my final form” :ROFLMAO:
The translator/editor must have had fun doing this chapter.

Well, the artist probably was too with the panels from the action scenes look like coming out from videogames.

Thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
some people just can't die, other wise who'll lead that faction ? they'll be removed without those peoples in them. Mary for the US, De Lugo for the Franco Replublic and Pedo Bear for them russies. Poor russies they got the short stick this time around too; womp wump.

Dex-chan lover
what a great chapter thank you for your hard work i have a nice laugh here n there on the chapter :salute:

They release a movie covering this arc and then some, but they just skimmed through it to focus more on the battle with Mary.
I know but that's just a small part of southern camping and it's already at the final battle

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that makes way more sense now.

They couldn't wait for the smoke to dissipate because they needed to go back and target the main army, cleaning up the enemy forces to minimize losses.

In terms of resources, it might be the right choice, unless they would do something seriously risky like splitting the party. But a victory like this won't help them end the war. Nothing short of firing multiple nukes in succession will cow the other countries into submission.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you much, DTS. You're the real MVP's. :hearts:

Oh shit. I blocked them so I forgot about their upload.
Ah! Thank you, I was a little confused myself by the reupload question.

I can only guess the craplators are sadomasochists, if they're still at it. I'd give better odds to Jake Paul winning a non-fixed fight against a UFC champion under 60.

Contributor
Given the power displayed this chapter I wonder how much output a magical powered nuclear bomb could create.

Double-page supporter
ah men, the gals cut their hair.
I'm not complaining, short hair's cute.
Also p49, the squad's shenanigan will never stop being funny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread