The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 24 Ch. 73 - Scorched Autumn III

Group Leader
W-what are you doing, step-colonel?
sWKxrZY.png

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation!
also I want to say how much I love the stupid leg armor
it honestly doesn't make much sense, and if you're going to put that much weight on a flying unit, put it on somewhere that matters, but I love it anyway
it does feel like we've moved a bit away from the area where mages are "just" another kind of soldier

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, when did Tanya get relived of her 7th group? I'm a little confused now

Dex-chan lover
holy crap this chapter is spread page galore! but man, even after all that De Lugo still survives

Dex-chan lover
Given the power displayed this chapter I wonder how much output a magical powered nuclear bomb could create.
Depends on how magic would actually affect the nuclear part of it I guess.
Suicidal mage inside creating the event to cause the nuke to go off ?
Remote controlled specific spell to do it ?
Etc

Dex-chan lover
That literally turned into the first fight between Goku & Vegeta.

Tanya even whipped out the Kaioken x4.

Dex-chan lover
That was an awesome battle and chapter to say the least. Thanks so much for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Being X definitely intervened to keep the war going until enough people get brain washed into being faithful sheep witnessing the miracles of the gods

Power Uploader
Wait, when did Tanya get relived of her 7th group? I'm a little confused now
She got relived from the whole 7th combat group so 4000 people and was put back in charge of her commando group. So she could move more freely.

Power Uploader
Tbh, amazing chapter but don't like that the noble dude survived that. Sure if he stoped it with the gods putting a hand in it. But felt a bit silly that he just walked it off what only can be described as a nuke

Such an epic chapter!! the sequence of the panels during the raid was so cool too see.

Dex-chan lover
ngl but deborah has a mommy x noona vibes lmao

every time they shout "glory to the empire", i have this burning feeling of wanting to shout it too lmao so i'll just do it here

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE

i just realized they have an update to their flying tech now. in the anime, they only have one leg brace for flying and now they have a full lower to fly

yo wtf neumann is an actual mobile artillery with his twin Rheinmetall ST-61 MG 15 lol although it's weird for his machine gun to have a water cooling jacket when there's no water cooling. well i guess his magic could be a substitute

slit eyes(koenigg?) is such an extra lmao he's doing acrobatics mid air like a wannabe protagonist lmao

it's just kinda shit since we always got glimpse of what happened in the future that empire still lost despite making us see this spectacular scene smh

mans got enough of running away that he's willing to make his last stand lmao but got loyal soldiers that knows he can't die yet

blud just really said "this ain't my final form" lmao okay cell-wannabe damn

?? de lugo specifically said to not die and vianto the madlad just buffed himself with the most kamikaze way to buff oneself? brain enhancement + dynamic visual acuity will heat up your brain much more faster and pain inhibitor makes him numb to that brain overload smh

it's kinda shit that i'm rooting for both sides to win. fuck this shit man. author got me to root both sides.

damn bro. RIP vianto, you will be remembered.

damn blastwave + implosion + shockwave = massive non-mage casualty damn like even if you somehow manages to live through that experience, you'll still likely to die from air depravation.

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIELAND RULE #2 BRO ALWAYS DOUBLE TAP fuuuuck such a conflicting feelings man, i want vianto not to die and also please die lmao

Dex-chan lover
I can only guess the craplators are sadomasochists, if they're still at it. I'd give better odds to Jake Paul winning a non-fixed fight against a UFC champion under 60.
Age or weight?
Touché.

I'd give Jake Paul better odds of winning a non-fixed fight against a UFC champion under 60 y.o. and over 60 pounds, than the craplators have of convincing people they're better (much less worth blowing money on).

Users who are viewing this thread