Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Gosh... what a difficult choice!

Be revealed as a saintess, help other people who desperately need assistance, direct your powers to curing the physical ills of the people, direct your influence to curing the ills of society, and create a utopia...

But if you do, there may be a minor, and brief, inconvenience! And you may feel initial difficulty with people treating you well!

Oh my gosh... wouldn't you rather be treated as a burden and an unwanted child?
Cos that's the best, right? Being treated either like shit, or like an unwanted person?
Yeah, definitely don't want to help others and be treated well; much better to let everything fall apart and be treated poorly.

I've met lots of Japanese people, and none of them were this fucking dumb.

Supporter
Gosh... what a difficult choice!

Be revealed as a saintess, help other people who desperately need assistance, direct your powers to curing the physical ills of the people, direct your influence to curing the ills of society, and create a utopia...

But if you do, there may be a minor, and brief, inconvenience! And you may feel initial difficulty with people treating you well!

Oh my gosh... wouldn't you rather be treated as a burden and an unwanted child?
Cos that's the best, right? Being treated either like shit, or like an unwanted person?
Yeah, definitely don't want to help others and be treated well; much better to let everything fall apart and be treated poorly.

I've met lots of Japanese people, and none of them were this fucking dumb.
Well, it's also a lot of work. And a lot of stress.
It's more selfish than dumb. but it's understandable. Having to devote your life to going all over the place while constantly the center of attention when you'd rather live a quiet life is not a welcome prospect.

Like if you asked me if I'd want to become a major celebrity who can't go anywhere in public without attracting everyone's attention, the answer is certainly heck no.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's also a lot of work. And a lot of stress.
It's more selfish than dumb. but it's understandable. Having to devote your life to going all over the place while constantly the center of attention when you'd rather live a quiet life is not a welcome prospect.

Like if you asked me if I'd want to become a major celebrity who can't go anywhere in public without attracting everyone's attention, the answer is certainly heck no.
Yanno, I understand what you're saying, but I just don't think I agree

Users who are viewing this thread