The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.3 - Another Saintess Part 3

@primrosea what are you talking about? I said she should defend herself by communicating properly and befriend others. Is this taught in school? It seems like there is no correlation between what you are saying with mine.

Dex-chan lover
@ArieSun
Maybe I read your comment wrong but what I mean is, Japan never taught their students to defend themselves
all they taught is just how they must be the same with others it's basically brainwashing (it's also one of the reason why bullying is so prevailing there)
now imagine students like that thrown to the other world where they are the only one different

and I don't think she can communicating properly if the prince always sheltering her like in this chapter. ever try to talk to a hard-headed superior/boss? I tried reasoning for a few years before I give up lol

i am so close to chucking my laptop across the room
i am shaking with anger rn

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Liz could use the opportunity to have the engagement annulled. Marrying into the royal family isn't worth it if the fiance is a blistering idiot.

Depending on people is one thing, but leeching off them is different. She's not a bad person but her thoughts are vicious. You have to be concious of who you are destroying, if it's yourself then fine, do it. But if it's others then be ready for the consequences

Glad to see that Aira isn't a thot, and that all the misunderstandings are caused by the stupid prince.

Why was Kyle, an impulsive, engaged, TEENAGE boy, put in charge of Aria? This relationship is just manipulative as f*ck. Girl’s got Stockholm syndrome.

I know this genre is all about the reverse harem, but I think about this a lot with these stories: Aria is a young woman, kidnapped and taken to a foreign world. AND THEN a bunch of strange men, overly interested in her movements constantly surround her, telling her what to do. NO ONE ELSE, reached out to help her (because the men were isolating her!). The safest thing to do is just...do whatever they tell you.

The King should have had a noble family to take her in. Or maybe ask the nice magicians to take care of her? Or, literally, just given her to a kind old grandma on the street. Actually, is there a QUEEN? This is her department.

Youre so dumb, dumb, dumb dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb dumb dumb duumb~

YOURE SO DUMB!!!

*the prince

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, he's an idiot! I mean, we knew he was kind of a jerk/idiot already, but now he's just proving himself brain-dead!

No wonder the king was facepalming so hard when he heard about his son

Double-page supporter
Uhhhh.... so in this manga, theres no villainess but a ....villain? Villain Kyle? Asshole Kyle? Dumbass Kyle? Stalker Kyle?

Villanous Dumbass Asshole Stalker Kyle!

Dex-chan lover
@Kthp
The King should have had a noble family to take her in. Or maybe ask the nice magicians to take care of her? Or, literally, just given her to a kind old grandma on the street. Actually, is there a QUEEN? This is her department.

Seriously. It's not like they didn't know a saintess was coming! They even knew it was probably going to be a woman! Why was the prince the only member of the royal family there?

Users who are viewing this thread