The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent

A nice read even despite the awkward translations and proofreading.

Group Leader
@FlexSeal

Unless I'm missing something, there are no missing chapters. This series splits chapters into subchapters. 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc. Mangadex accidentally thinks that means there is no chapter 1, so it's missing.

Double-page supporter
RIP Chapter 9.4, still no subs.

That said, very grateful that someone is willing to help keep the english fan translations closer to current though.

Group Leader
Wait I just realized, what if the mc is called "Sei" because it sounds like "Saint"??? Idk if someone pointed it out before

Dex-chan lover
It is guilty pleasure for me to enjoy this manga, with the MC as mary sue.

Dex-chan lover
you can put some buffs on stones and make it accessories?
ME: 'fucking puts on 10 rings, 2 bracelets, 2 earrings, 1 necklace and 1 tiara' (all are boosts and resistances)
FITE ME!

I really like the protag’s reliable personality. She’s reserved without being too inhibited, and mature without being dull. Just a well-written adult woman in a weird situation.

I've read people stating the ln is good or something like that but the way I see it (based on the manga and hopefully it is same for the LN) the Mangadex should have "Idiotic Protagonist" tag. The way she's carrying herself in the story, is just the opposite of what she wants🤣. She can only be one, either an Idiot or of not sure of herself (or in totally off chance 'Both').

Users who are viewing this thread