The Savior's Book Café in Another World

Fed-Kun's army
everything handed out easily to a girl... no difference in irl.

@aixt both sexes have difficulties that depend on where you live, neither have it easier or harder than the other. So quit whining.

Oh wow @aixt seems like you dont know real world yet. Have you ever heard about the salary gap between men and women? How women struggle in workplace although they have the same (even better) skills than the men because people often undermine women?

Ok like a lot of the comments have said... BOI CUTE
I don't think he will necessarily be a love interest tho. idk how to spoiler tag rip

Cute but I do get “big sis is cool, pretty, ex” vibes from him. Like he maybe to determine to “save the world” the moment a greedy noble or spy gets to him. Like he play rpg games that don’t take a lot to win. As long has he’s just a foil to give the main couple double lovey dovey moments I’m down. Plus, he’s cute so it be cool if he meets someone too. Either a best friend or lover, I definitely want to see him in wholesome moments not involving the main couple.

This is really good, it doesn't drag on at all considering the pace and the characters are all really cute and likeable. The art is very nice too.

I read only Vol. 1 and 2. Honestly, this was really sweet. I liked it a lot. Wonderful romance, a little action, a little comedy. Overall enjoyable.

I probably won't read Vol. 3 (at least not yet, maybe I'll skim through it when more chapters come out...) because
apparently theres a love rival? I dislike such drama. Some people enjoy that kind of drama I guess.

The artstyle is beautiful and I like how the story resolve around a more mature couple. The plot is nice and relaxing, but also kinda average. I guess I kinda expected more, since this was so highly rated, but maybe might evolve in the upcoming volumes or maybe not. For now it is just a relaxing feel good isekai story with OP MC who lives a lowkey relaxing .

I'm so glad that wasn't the end. I'm kinda looking forward to a love triangle just because I feel like my girl Tsukina needs some drama in her life. That said I'm really enjoying both the mc and the ml. Thank you so much to the translators!

Users who are viewing this thread