The Scholar's Reincarnation - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
He's leaving his sister behind with two well trained guards. What could possibly go wrong for the person who has made enemies of a good few numbers of clans?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this means she can have a real journey with challenge. He diffuses situations by existing but if its just those 3 there are probably plenty of possible things that could show up and cause them difficulty.

Also it would seem he's off to tame a dragon lolz.

I think there won't be any big challanges because I believe his sister is much stronger than the two bodyguards.
Only her brother is stronger that her.

Dex-chan lover
The sister not being scared of the rat was a pleasant surprise

That girl is going to have trouble dating. No man will ever impress her as much as her brother.

Fed-Kun's army
@Red225 Nothing really since he literally trained the three of them and had powerful custom weapons made for them as well so the odds of the getting severely hurt is low.

Dex-chan lover
Female Trainer and Pikachu along with Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan

Chinese version

Dex-chan lover
@altereggo
A lot of authors tend to make their tomboys afraid of cockroaches, mouses or other similar things just to make the girl look "cute". It's really annoying every time it happens.

Dex-chan lover
Random thought: What if the little sis and the rat guy pair up in the future?

She's the justice seeking warrior, he's the information network to find all the bad guys for her to beat up.
As a bonus she get a cute pet rat with her, as well as getting to keep an eye on her oppa through rat guy.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@Poklamez

Ahahahahahaha, you're right! What on Earth is she going to do in the future?!

Users who are viewing this thread