The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Supporter
Umm, "Who would want to marry the man whose only flaw is that he isn't married", really?

pretty freaking lame of you to snipe. If you wanted to help get this series scanalated, you should have tried to work with the original group

Contributor
Yes, that's what i said too, this is weird.

Obviously all girls try to get in his pants because he is/will be a perfect man once he's married, but he reject all of them, not evrn giving it a chance.

The duke has been asked in marriage a dozen of time but never accepted

Well I wonder what her plan will be

That's not a plan !

I like how confident and direct she is. I'm sure it's not easy to admit how gullible she was in the past reality (not to blame her, but it was a factor), but rather than pity herself she's really taking charge, got to give her props for that.

Thanks for the continued translation of this series, perfect or not, I still find it an enjoyable read.

Pretty bold I think she has some strategy to agree to the marriage maybe telling him it will be fake so she can get out of her other one and that woman stop approaching him.

@Siquall I think he got the title of imperfect duke because in this series everyone is imperfect halves until marriage. Also I'm thinking if does marry that his wife will be lonely since hes cold to the woman that approach him. Only the main girl knows he acts like that so the woman doesnt feel pain if he passes in battle.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan I don't think its the culture problem. I think its the authors being too lazy to write a reasonable excuse for a conflict to happen, again. Just like how every series has that one low rank cliche villain that attacks that one certified badass character, or that the best way to court a girl is to look down on her/ignore everything she says/hire thugs and rapists.

As a result, there are a huge number of characters in the too dumb to live category. The worse part about this is that these people also exist in real life.

...Time to look at some animal rescue to restore my faith in humanity.

Thank you to the current translation team for their hard work in translating this manhwa.🤗
I'm simply happy that there is a way to at least grasp the meaning of the chapters through your translation instead of the korean raws which I don't have a single clue as to what it means😅

Fed-Kun's army
Guyyyyys, the other translation issues aren't so bad, but c'mon, you gotta get the title drop right. The sentence you have works fine; just replace the bit inside the quotation marks with 'duchess with an empty soul' and you'll be golden.

Lol, "girls won't marry him because he's imperfect." Previously heard that "He's imperfect because he is not married". So no one will marry an unmarried guy? How will anybody get married then?
IDK if I'm missing something out or is that argument stupid. Should've just said that he's imperfect for not having a partner over 25 because he's gay for peer soldiers or into freaky BDSM torture stuff to women.

Users who are viewing this thread