The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Aggregator gang
What can the duke do? He's being rejected by the holy sword so he can't swing it and remove the black magic...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Those coughs right at the end are worrying me a little, i hope nothing happens.

Dex-chan lover
@rienrien he's keeping that a secret. so no one but him knows he cant use the holy sword right now. So its actually logical to go get him if you don't know about it since you would expect him and the holy sword to be of use here.

Group Leader
Was it Lukus' magic that removed the dark barrier from statue or was it the dark barrier itself that Bargain noticed?

There was a bang SFX in the panel, so I assumed that they removed the barrier.

@Keinritt I didn't realize until you said it but I looked back and I think you're right. Lukus' magic probably undid the black magic and what Bargain felt was the magic Lukus used when breaking it. I could be wrong though

Double-page supporter
@Keinritt @noodlearms I think the bang is just supposed to underscore the severity of the realization. I could be wrong, tho'.

Also, is it just me or did Bargan get bitten? He was rubbing the back of his
neck...

bruh shouldn’t she be wearing some gloves or ppe (if that even exists during their time which it probably doesnt lol but this entire story isn’t completely historically accurate in any way shape or form anyways) while examining their bodies? what if she gets the disease too? better to be safe than sorry

Dex-chan lover
@Keinritt : Nah, he simply noticed because whatever is block the statue's power is that strong of a magic even he notice.
The effecting might be more of "BAM!" surprise rather than actual sound effect in world.

@jyha : What'd you think Claude make her put on those sacred treasures for?
"WHY IS LADY ELIANA THE DUCHESS SHINING !?"

I think the coughs at the end are from the villagers behind them. She heard them and it helped her make up her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread