The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Huh... First, what surprised me most in this chapter is that Tristan actuallt isn't a cold-blooded manipulator... He actually has feelings? For Gaspal?? And he's a trans??? WHA-tf.
Then I read the comments and found the irony and sarcastic other ways to see tit AND it's not any better whatever angle you take it.
idk anymore. I'll just observe neutrally Trstan for now. But evidently Gaspal is toxic. For everyone. Including him (😈).

Group Leader
It would be nice to get rid of Gaspal. He can't handle anything on his own, and even though they're both taking advantage of each other, Tristan hasn't left yet.
I would have left that annoying, gutless guy by now. 🤬

Thank you for the update! 😊

So basically...Tristan wishes he was a woman because he's tired of working? I mean, we know he's a summoner. So he could've looked for mana-increasing methods like Ivona did, even if his base talent isn't as good as Ivona's. Or, I dunno, actually help increase his family's name through his own achievements (not necessarily summoning achievements, but like, business or smth) instead of just leeching off a dude that's manipulating and abusing someone else in his family.

It's hard to feel for Tristan when he goes "if I were a woman, I could marry a rich man without issue and go up in rank easily without having to do anything" but also "I hate these women who get in my way and actually have lofty goals and protect themselves and are successful, how dare they." Frankly, he reaps what he sows...he supported the abuse of his cousin and now he's at risk of being in an abusive relationship with a known abuser, who could've predicted that.......

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he's just a toxic abusive asshole who wants to funnel all his bratty hate at anyone other than himself. Though Tristan is also guilty of manipulating him, so I can't say I pity him for this specifically.

Anyway, now they're busted.

Dex-chan lover
What a god damn wasted chapter. Who gives a rats ass about Tristan. Go jump in the sewer and live out your days where you belong.

Zm

This fucking bitch ain't no one gonna pity your traitorous affair infested ass. Bitch went after his cousins crush, planned to stab her in the back and use her as some sort of baby making machine, and mooch off her skills, diminish and torture her, and now he has the gall to play the victim of having 'everything' taken from him? I am fuming. Go rot in hell

Zm

@Neko-min it doesn't matter what orientation he has or what he identifies as. The fact is, he didn't like Gaspel from the beginning, only saw him as a convenient fool he could manipulate to get the riches he wanted. Then he planned to use and torture his own cousin through this man. He's simply playing victim because other people are more successful without resorting to such vile methods and he's jealous of it all. He just never wanted to work hard to begin with - wanted to use others for what they had. No pity for such a manipulative scum

i was just thinking that whoever was behind it should crash and burn in their invisible carriages, but look who it is 🥴

The MC is legitimately one of the nicest people in the entire series, yet you still snatched her fiancé and plotted for her demise...what? Now you think being a woman would fix everything? And erase the pain you've inflicted on others, ESPECIALLY your own blood?

Gotta toss the trash out now.

Dex-chan lover
Dude you are delusional like what u think we are gonna feel sorry for u for even a nano second?? think again. And dont even are to talk about being unfortunate u bitch

I agree with some of the others. This look into Tristan's thoughts changes nothing. His own personal struggles don't justify his actions. It's time to defenestrate this thot in men's clothing.

Tristan and Gaspal deserve each other. Both power hungry and manipulative narcissists who would rather blame everything else but their rotten selves. Watching them implode is such sweet sweet schadenfreude XD

Are we supposed to sympathize with Tristan? Cuz he brought all this upon himself and chose to use Gaspal, falling for the loser on his own. He led his own sweet cousin to ruin and would have done it again in this re-do if she hadn't changed her own future. I hope they both get screwed over. They don't even show remorse for what they had been doing.

"If I was a woman he wouldn't be treating me like that" as if you haven't watched he do worse to your very female cousin for years

He just wants the benefits of being a woman without any of the hardships, he's never known how hard Ivona & the princess have to work just to be treated as people rather than wombs. Actually, his personality of always parasitically latching on to men to get power is really suited for a typical trashy bitch character. Always thinking he's the victim while making others sacrifice for him. Hope he tries the ritual & loses everything he has. Fck.

I can't believe this. We were having so many sweet moments and these two appear to ruin everything. I want more fluff!

Users who are viewing this thread