The Sound of a Butterfly

Dex-chan lover
And yet another yuri story about a dark-haired girl who has to be saved from her life by a blonde girl.
What the yuri genre badly needs right now are stories about blonde girls who need to be saved from their lives by their dark-haired lovers, because this is starting to look like the genre's writers are just lazily copying misogynist damsel in distress plots and swapping the macho hero for a blonde girl.
At least turn things around for a change.

Double-page supporter
https://mangadex.org/title/31127/the-sound-of-a-butterfly
???

Dex-chan lover
This has a lot of disparate elements--there's the everyday bullying, the mysterious girl with her missing memory, and another weird occult element which seems like it ought to be related except the occult being has no idea about her. This could come together in an interesting story, but the way it's being told so far it seems more like each different bit is there mostly to provide maximum Korean dramaaa. I love me some good yuri, but I think I'm not following this.

Why was this dropped!! These characters have beautiful designs and seeing more of them and how their relationship develops would be awesome!

Dex-chan lover
Now I wonder why this one was dropped by the English group scanlation,perhaps the they didn't like how it ends.???

Anyway I hope this will pickup by the other group.patiently waiting.*_*

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone Will pickup this! Maybe somewhere we have japanese translation? If someone know ...

After 2 years. I just discovered now and what an amazing story. 2 beautiful girls loving each other

Power Uploader
Damn i thought the title is "just because I likes girl?" That's why i never found next chapter.,
And it's Korean?? I thought it was Chinese.,

Users who are viewing this thread