The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Story About Dumb High School Girls a…

Dex-chan lover
>low quality snipe with MTL
lol straight into the trash

Dex-chan lover
LMAO I remember this guy and how he trolled See You at the Food Court Tomorrow. with his fake [END].

Dex-chan lover
love school pres' design and style, but gonna block this uploader just in case it's another shitty troll scan.

As much as I appreciate all scan groups for their work, and as much as I like this wholesome manga, I can only reproach you for sniping this.

Group Leader
the redraw and ts is too good and similar to be called troll mtl… I rather say that this was a leak or stolen from the black cat scans group.

Fed-Kun's army
I couldn't care less about any drama concerning who posts the translation first. Do your thing, that's it. The other group shouldn't be affected just because someone else already posted before them.
Though I think if people worked together, it could be faster/ done a better job, that is a bit too much optimist and not realistic. If a group is already working, maybe they "don't need" more people, so if other people also want to do a TL, they shouldn't be afraid or back down just because a group is already translating it. Neither should the group be mad.
That's all folks, anyway, thanks for the TL. Bold move, A surprise for sure, but a welcome one.
EDIT; I just noticed the raws are at 23 already, can't wait for the rest :)

Group Leader
This was the response of one of the guys scanlating btw:
Screenshot_2020-09-02-20-09-10-99.png

Group Leader
@Ariamcon
so this is just the typical “I’m not satisfied with your work, let me do this shit” then
but instead of speed problem like in most cases, this one is about raw quality

Users who are viewing this thread