The Story of a Manga Reader Site that After Many Trials and Tribulations Reached its 6th Year of Existence!

Thankyou for all things that you guys works on MD, this is best looking and features mango reading website. I cant believe that this website runs with no ads(as far i experienced) wich is amazing. The UI are the best its feel so clean and neat.if only i have spare money to donate to you guys. Again, thankyou you guys for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Happy birthday! Thanks for all these years and all the work you've done and making it able for so many good people bringing us entertainment from the other side of the world!

Double-page supporter
Happy Birthday MD 🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉

Let's hope we could read manga till the heat death of the universe

:hearts:Happy birthday:hearts:

Custom List v2 😮
I love custom lists, the feed function is great, I use them all the time to organize my current and future readings! Can't wait to see the Version 2 new features.

Group Leader
As a relatively new scanlator i also would like to make an announcement; Shadow The Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker, he pissed on my fucking wife. Thats right, he took his hedgehog quilly dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was "This big" and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on my twitter dot com, Shadow the Hedgehog, you've got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller, and guess what? Here's what my dong looks like: PFFFT, THAT'S RIGHT, BABY. ALL POINTS, NO QUILLS, NO PILLOWS. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the earth. I'm gonna go higher. I'M PISSING ON THE MOON! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT! YOU HAVE 23 HOURS BEFORE THE PISS DROPLETS HIT THE FUCKING EARTH NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I PISS ON YOU TOO.

Banned
Thanks for everything to all the Admin who's work is not appreciated well i really thank u guys

Users who are viewing this thread