The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 23

second lead drama in my favorite fluffy webcomic? my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. jokes aside i do wonder if this is just the start of some classic shoujo second lead drama - i hope not to be honest and am very surprised since all the chapters until now were devoid of anything that would point this development, but now that i think about it second male leads do tend to show up a little bit later and this kaoru guy did have a full chapter dedicated to him a while ago. sad times.

thankfully saki and yamato are still allergy-filled dorks head over heels with each other so lets go!!!!! hopefully there won't be too much drama considering even in this chapter it was pretty clear how differently saki views both guys. thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Finally a new chapter after months of waiting
Get the fuck back you unnecessary side character, come back when your a main character

Dex-chan lover
The chapter was long. It was worth the wait.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
new character so obnoxious, only potential he has is to ruin the manga if the author keeps him around too much.. most uncomfortable read in a while, ouch

TL great, chapter bad

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel sorry for the friend. He’s not even in the realm of being a rival to how she feels about the male lead

“Friend I really like” Vs. “Friend I like so much I can’t express it in words” This is just a one-sided slaughter. If the friend was smart he’d save himself the heartache and just confess now so he can get turned down and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread