The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
This guy can sucn a dick and fuck off.

Wait, no. Scratch that.
He doesn't deserve ANY kind of action.

What a dickhead of a rival. I hope he only returns once in the next year

I bet she being the absolute angel she is would forgive that asshole even if he just grabbed and forcedfully kissed her or something.

Dex-chan lover
@anideki It's suddenly becoming a bullying manga by introducing him as a rival in the story, I don't know bullying is a part of "A heartwarming love comedy♪"...

Double-page supporter
ain't seen this one in a while but it was worth the wait THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CUTE AAAAA THEYRE SO ADORABLE 😭

also i think ppl are overreacting about kaoru lol this ain't a shojo love triangle drama he's just a jealous friend in a manga where all the emotions are already extreme so why wouldn't his (more negative) emotions also be extreme for the comic effect lol i'm sure he'll come around in a few chaps ((i hope))

Fed-Kun's army
@Pebblezz
Love rival ????
I think he proclaimed himself as love rival.
FMC thinks him as a friend but she has feelings for our MC.

I really hate the rival cliche since I was also in the same spot as the MC only problem was I was very depressed and Insecure.

y’all r overreacting, maybe I’m just too used to this but it’s really not that bad lol, besides he doesn’t seem like a total absolute asshole, just jealous/competitive. this chap was still cute to me~~

The ml's hairstyle has never bothered me before but all of a sudden I just can't unsee how bad it looks 😭 his cute personality makes up for it tho

"I despise you old man" ROFLLL. If someone in RL said that to me I would just bust out laughing

Contributor
C'mon, the two leads already sweat enough to drown a small country; no need to throw in a jealous self-proclaimed rival to exacerbate the situation.

@mikimela
y’all r overreacting, maybe I’m just too used to this but it’s really not that bad lol, besides he doesn’t seem like a total absolute asshole, just jealous/competitive. this chap was still cute to me~~
It's significantly worse than that. He's being a toxic and possessive asshole over someone who is just his friend. If he liked her then he should have just gotten off his ass and done something about it earlier rather than waiting until she showed interest in someone else then being extremely hostile towards them. His behavior is extremely iffy at best.

Anyway another fucktard author with low iq and no imagination. What a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread