The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer

Dex-chan lover
I had big hopes for this one but it fails. If you compare it with other fluff-mangas, this one replaced happiness with embarrassment. It is not like I have something against people being embarrassed but it should be outweighed by happiness in my opinion. This manga fails to communicate the happiness this couple is experiencing. You just see some small fragments of it. Even when looking at the cover, you notice the main characters do not look happy.

stop fucking crying o god what the fuck damn 30 litres of fucking water a goddamn day. one day they will bust dry their lacrimal gland from so much crying man

Its not necessarily bad but its just a bit over the top and the constant sweating and crying makes me a bit uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
These guys need like a kilo of xanax before they can even make human interaction possible lol.

Their anxiety is flanderized as fuck, the Author is a dumbass.

it’s pretty cute but my only critique is the overuse of them sweating and crying at every panel in every chapter

The amount of sweat and tears in this series is enough to create a whole new ocean.

It's kind of funny seeing how overwhelming just talking to each other can be but at least there's actual progress lol

Aggregator gang
so far the only character i can handle is the guy's coworker, crying and sweating like 30 liters gets a stale after a while

also why so much round faces? i like when theyre drawn normal

still wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread