The Strongest Banished Saintess Wants to Have a Slow Life in the City! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I had been curious why the old one was gone but thank you none the less for coming back and delivering the full chapter!

Double-page supporter
Yea she wanted to get attacked by the monsters so she could rest. That makes total sense. *Can't wait to see the Ml and MC get together. And there are cats. Score! Thx for translating*

Thank ye for the chapter. One thing though... You can take this a criticism or just a curious question. Feel free to get angry, but I have one question for you, the scanlator: do you know what grammar is?

Well that was unexpected.... I thought the "hero" dude would be like "ooohhb I'm doing this to protect her " bullpoop but dang this is getting pretty nice

Thanks so much for the chapter, you did a great job! Don't mind mean comments, most of us are greatful for anyone who makes the effort to bring us new stuff to enjoy <3

Dex-chan lover
Forty nine years old? What the hell did she have to do to look that young? Bathe in the blood of virgins weekly?

Dex-chan lover
...Is...is no one, no one AT ALL, thinking that someone is controlling the party? No one thinks this is shocking and sudden and wrong, to the point that NO ONE is trying any abilities to remove mind control or detect evil or hitting them hard to break confusion or something? Is this so unprecedented in a fantasy setting? Holy shit, every fking time with this mess. At least most other Isekai justify the 1st chapter heel turn!

Fed-Kun's army
Hehhh... I'll be following this for now..

Thank you so much!!! I think there are a few translation error, but i can still guess the conversation flow, so it's still ok! ^^

Dex-chan lover
Imma be the mean one and say that the translations need some proofreading. Most of it is understandable, but the sections with important info and plot lines are hard to understand... I hope the TL gets a team and grow better along the way. Thanks for the scans!

Aggregator gang
I’ll probably continue reading but the dialogue was hard to follow. I feel that the translation was skipping the odd bit of background information to give context to some scenes.

That said it seems obvious the new red eyed black haired girl has some sort of power.
And just where the hell did that other Ex-party member come from? It’s like the author was just like “you’ve read similar before, figure it out”

"You're useless, so we went out and replaced you with this rando who will fulfill the exact same party role, and have done this despite our boss personally appointing you to our party. And of course we didn't bother asking permission."

And yet no seems concerned about that.

Guild staff who clearly know who and what she is: "Oh they booted you from the party? Weird, huh?"

Ah, I thought Felicia was going to be evil! Like behind the manipulation or something (until the replacement showed up, that's when I got confused lol)

Users who are viewing this thread