The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee

Dex-chan lover
Whose bright idea was it to use a Skyrim meme as the basis for a story? I mean just what kind of a plot were they intending to write to back up this rudimentary concept?

The result is really generic in any case, and really nothing to do with Skyrim.
Standard fantasy fare. OP hero wizard, erofu with big knockers, stupid loli demon, fluff pupper, etc etc.

Just usual 5/10 fare.

The comment below is the standard hater.It’s not the generic stuff.Haven’t seen a good mc like this one In many mangas.He does his work efficiently and completes it and the demon cliche isn’t here thanks god.And he isn’t op after being hurt in the knee.He wasn’t op before either he couldn’t fight a top class demon alone

Hmm i have a feeling
I’m still at Ch. 11
But what if
if that arrow that the mc took is like a spell itself to reincarnate the demon king himself pr smth
But then again I haven’t read the later chapters

idk why but luka kinda looks like romantica from a returner's magic must be special...
...or that's just the generic tsundere design. Yeah, probably, but it's still uncanny how similar they are.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if whoever wrote that line for Skyrim ever had any idea it would blow up to become something so (in)famous...

So hydra it is, my favourite HOMM3 monster, its nice author knows of its existence at the very least, and he is not considering these Flying lizards as strongest monster

I'm sorry, but how many of us thought that this was the one dickhead who got shot in the knee and all the Whiterun guards thought "Damn, that would be a cool backstory, Lets say it every 5 seconds!!"

The drawing of the lady on the top of chapter one page nine made me want to hang myself from just looking at it. What the fuck bro?

Fed-Kun's army
The title made me cringe, but I like isekai. It’s a very nice story, pretty fluffy, the characters are cute... nothing seems over the top.

Thanks for your hard work!

I might drop this cause of sheer boredom... and I read a lot of trash but this here is on another level...

"I used to be an adventurer like you, until i got an arrow to my knee."
-some random guard in Whiterun

Users who are viewing this thread