the tutorial is too hard

can someone pls help me find a site where i can read this light novel that dosen´t hav a trash translation? cus i always see these sites that have random things with periods in the middle of them, like for and example, h.e.l.l. it is written exactly like that, and it just ticks me off.

Dex-chan lover
Probably because the host site doesn't allow "swear words" and the translators try to get around that. It sucks but as long as the translation itself isn't bad, you gotta get used to it

wait but the site i use has things like g.e.t.ting and its just thrwoin me off

If there is a word like button, it become b.u.t.t.on or something or grass turns to gra.s.s😂... they just filter all combinations of the said words even if they are in a word. brother! there is probably a setting on the said site that can turn the swear word filter off.

If not, go check https://readnovelfull.com/the-tutorial-is-too-hard.html
I like their novel script display.

Aggregator gang
Ah that site... I used a browser extension FoxReplace to swap out "h.e.l.l." for "hell" and such when I had to use it. Basically you just make a list of swaps, and it does so sequentially in the order of your list. It made that site actually bearable to use.

I didn't realize that The Tutorial is Too Hard has a LN though. I'll have to add that to my list for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread