The Twin Siblings' New Life

Jesus, this touched my special places 🤧

The "Isekai" is practically worthless, not that I mind.

Dex-chan lover
54 chapters in and they finally get that the emperor cares about them
hopefully it gets less dramatic from here because christ the misunderstandings were really weighing this series down

I read the novel and I’m shocked, how fast pace they’re, totally baffled. And confused. Tho, now it’s gone 😢, only able to read until chapter 34.

Just in case, I put spoiler tag on it, tho it’s the info already in the 1st chapter.
Not few talking about how they’re adult but they regress, so, under this is my opinion~

They actually not an adult when they died, they’re in their teen (if I remember correctly). I also think that when they reincarnated their minds merge to the current self, adaptation. So, I don’t see any fault at their characterization, they still sometimes shows ‘older than they look’ vibe (?). Again, they reborn as baby.

Edit: I checked the 1st chapter, they died at 18, still in teen. Then 2 years blank, then reborn or reincarnates when they were 20y/o but that was blank period (they still death at this 2years period)

Their misunderstanding 🧐 <- this represents me lol.

I totally love this kind of plot..sort of...esp the twins so cute!
Thank you for translating!

Tho i agree, the isekai tag doesn’t justify it. Lol.

So, does this mean we're finally at the "cute healing" phase or is there going to be more annoying major misunderstandings causing drama? TT^TT

😭😭🤧 I'm so happy for them. Some of the misunderstanding were solved and they can be a little bit happier now. I cried the last few chapters

Dex-chan lover
@conquestace
Its frankly a lazy plot point for the author to give a reason as to why the twins are able to act "older" than their current age in the story but at the same time conveniently have them act like "children/childish" at times because even though they have adult minds they have a child's developing brains or something or other.

Aside from two-second backstories most isekai stories give to their MCs at the very beginning of these stories, rarely from that point on do authors feel the need to elaborate further past that, because the isekai aspect is the hook & bait for readers who want to see how creative someone can get with the genre before the author ends up abandoning that premise and taking the story in its own direction.

Users who are viewing this thread