The Unwanted Undead Adventurer - Ch. 60 - Foreign Tourists

Dex-chan lover
I've always disliked cheap narration foreshadowing. It's like the author surmised readers aren't interested in that flashy guy and his herbs. Thus the readers might not read the next chapters, unless the author encourages them by promising some "unexpected" trouble, which isn't unexpected anymore since he promised it.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's time for me to switch over to the official releases (they've almost caught up anyways). The quality of these translations seems to be getting worse (nearly unintelligible grammar at times and unnatural splitting of words), which is rather comical since you purport to pay all of the positions and yet I read better quality manga chapters from people doing it for free. It was a fun ride, but I think I'm done. Thanks for the effort.

Dex-chan lover
He should have a vastly different aura at this point.

For someone so into himself, he's sure perceptive.

Yeah, that quest makes sense for him.

And ending with that lame and lazy foreshadowing.

Wow I definitely hate this guy
I don't hate him, but he sure is a character that's easy to have opinions about.

I find it interesting how his actions in Malt, over time, have lead to a more capable and knowledgeable group of adventurers, of a higher caliber than those found elsewhere.
Yeah, that kind of character impact is often missing, unless it's by someone with a cheat power who just bulldozes those kinds of impacts. This is far more subtle. Unlike the foreshadowing at the end.

Dex-chan lover
In terms of RPGs, I guess Malt is the beginner village. Albeit a bit too much thanks to Rentt XD

And I think it was mentioned that the self-centered guy's appearance attracts monsters @.@

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that kind of character impact is often missing, unless it's by someone with a cheat power who just bulldozes those kinds of impacts. This is far more subtle. Unlike the foreshadowing at the end.
Tends to be more frequent in "Kicked out of ______" stories or ones about a supposed Everyman.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tends to be more frequent in "Kick out of ______" stories or ones about a supposed Everyman.
Yeah. There was one, forgot which one, that failed in the same one this one did. He supported the party with various stuff, being legitimately helpful and a boon to the party. But then the author had to include some special snowflake power that just made all his hard work irrelevant—it was just the unique plot-given power all along. It's why the backstory arc here was so bad.

Dex-chan lover
Well whatever. You can go side-questing as long as we can see Lorraine in those new clothes to serve as plot.
:slap:Ou-Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread