The Villainess Became a Commoner - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
A bit rough... like the grammar was okay but the dialogue made no sense in parts. Better than a lot of MTL's where you can't even understand individual sentences.

Ok, seems super generic... but I am going to keep reading because I want to know WHY he got poisoned. Seemed like just some cog at a black company. What is the point of poisoning him? Zero interest in the girl's story because it is so cliche.

Dex-chan lover
Could it be, a gender swap story that takes body dysmorphia seriously?

Dex-chan lover
Translation seems a bit rough, but, well,glad to finally get a translation as I have wanted to read this since learning about it. Curious if anyone cared at all that she (OG) tried to kill herself...she might have been cruel, but would her family really not care at all about her to that level? That would seem way too cruel.

Aggregator gang
I'm impressed, the mangaka has somehow managed to capture the essence of the worst aspects of trashy self insert shounen fantasy isekai to the point that even converting it into an otome isekai it still feels like a really bad shounen isekai.

Aggregator gang
Why would someone poison a generic office worker? Some sort of rivalry of the side characters? "I can't stand that you're even more of a generic overworking wage slave than me! I must kill you so that I may steal your power and become the true king of generic overworked unimportant faceless wage slaves!"

Aggregator gang
@hobnobs Well done sir/madam, your comment truly captured the soul of this chapter!

I wonder if the author has an explaination as for why he was poisoned though.

Contributor
I'm less interested in the genderswap/reincarnation and way more interested in the poison/murder.

>is not isekai
>but it has all the box checked to be considered one

I wonder, It exist an isekai where one died and reincarnated into a modern world that it's almost the same than the original? (barring youjo senki and the guy mistaken by a genius that it don't has a manga)

Dex-chan lover
First time reading someone isekai'ed from death by the deadly burger. Nice.

@justforthelulz
I'm less interested in the genderswap/reincarnation and way more interested in the poison/murder.
>agree
burger-king.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread