The Villainess Became a Commoner - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
@plastic_sludge
I'm not sure I like the implications of me being able to tell, "Oh, that's 99% from Burger King" before I right-clicked on the image to verify that I was indeed correct in my burger judgment.
I rarely even eat at Burger King.

Double-page supporter
How would you know the burger is poisoned ?????????? Did the detectives tell you what your cause of death was ? Coughing up blood doesnt mean its poison. It could just just been badly cooked and that wierd taste is probably all teh grease.

Also the girl in the flash back looks NOTHING like the current MC ?????????????? I was convinced she was another person, but its not making any sense whats going on then.

Power Uploader
Mmmh interesting! I think I'll continue read this one.

however, typesetting makes it quite difficult to read, increases the spacing of the text, the letters are literally glued together, also changes font based on the balloon, I recommend "anime ace 2.0" among the best for manga

The premise is interesting but the translation is pretty bad even by MTL standards.

I See It Like This So He Was That Person From The Start But Got His Previous Life Memorys Back.

Dex-chan lover
Poor start on this manga and the artist wasting four pages on worthless stuff.

Obviously you sit for the bathroom, clothes do not matter just wear what you want.

Glad I didn't waste my time loading this and clicked on the comments instead.
Also what is with that lipstick??

Dex-chan lover
He really doesn't need to bother with makeup. Kisaragi's face is plenty cute the way she is right now.

It's really hard to read. I don't understand much except he was killed by hamburger and warped to the girl's body.

First of all, does poison take immediate effect on your body when consumed? So either it of been something else that caused him to die also remember just cause they look different doesnt mean they cant change their looks, also this is anime; anything can happen, also I'm more concerned about the "Grammar". Tbh the grammar is pretty good and is a great manga so I will rate it 4.8, I'm just more curious about what stuff that guy put in that hamburger, did he put acid to cause him instant death?

Users who are viewing this thread