The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

omggggggg i kinda forgot i was reading this one, came back to a bunch of chapters and HELL YESSS

THE SLEEPING SCENE WAS SO ADORABLEEE i loved ittt
And each time Oscar reacts to whenever Cecil is being adorable makes me kinda wish she was a dude

Read this when it first came out, and damn it’s good, been waiting for the next chapter for months now....
P.s. were my next chap cuh?

I seriously don't know how the author is going to deal with this mess. Like putting aside her situation about being a candidate there's still the romance part of this.

The prince is "in love" with her female form based on ONE meeting they had over 12 years ago. Yet now he's confused about his sexuality because he's being seduced by the feminine ladies man.

How the hell is he supposed to react once he finds out????????????

I am so excited to find out!

Group Leader
i forgot i was reading this lmao

i even forgot this existed

Imo the prince is
attracted to Cecil BECAUSE he's attracted to Cecillia. Loving the same person regardless of the gender(even tho he doesn't know), maybe like in Mulan?

This story is SO GOOD. The art style makes it 10x better because the characters have such great expressions! I like that it's a little different from the typical reincarnated villainess story. It's made me laugh multiple times. I'm a little impatient because I just want more. I guess I'll see if this story has a LN.
Slightly unrelated: am I the only one who does not like the 1.1, 1.2 thing? I know the material comes out more frequently, but I dont like the chapter being fragmented like that. I'd rather the translation group just take their time and let it out by chapter.

I'm a little late to the party but..

possible
I feel that flash back in chapter 3, is plot relevant. and the 3 girls that died in that fire are the 3 maiden candidates

To everyone wanting to know how the story goes, the manga is an adaption of a web novel, which has already been completed and translated. There’s more info here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villainess-cecilia-silvy-doesnt-want-to-die-so-she-decided-to-crossdress/, which includes links to all the chapters.

@Astal00 That makes sense! We already know Cecil/lia is reincarnated, and Lianne seems different than from the game - she has a hobby of writing yaoi which is very becoming of the isekai'd Cecillia's friend group, from what I know. I can't wait for the third maiden to be revealed!
Also, @Rezby thank you so much! I was looking for the novel and couldn't find it

SBXAHSNS I SHOULDNT HAVE REREAD AGAIN NOW IM CRAVING FOR MORE DNSKSSSK ALSO GILLL WHY WPULD YPU DO THAT TO OSCAR'S LETTERRR NXNSSNM LOOK AT MISUNDERSTANDINGS IT ADDED

Users who are viewing this thread