The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Now, if only goddess Aqua would suddenly appear as the sister-in-law..
Would've been hilarious in some ways.

On a more "serious" note, not much happening this chapter except for fluff..
What are the chances this would be the calm before the storm?
She got her loyal water(sea?)horse so shouldn't be too awful even if the ship is wrecked.
(They'll continue swimming with their own power!) =p

Oh, as for the toy comparison it's a rather good one, since:
He never thought about her feelings, so she might aswell have been a toy in his mind.
(Only difference really is that she got feelings and he realized that now, and kinda realized he messed up royally aswell.)

Fed-Kun's army
STAY AWAY STUPID PRINCE, BEST PRINCE AQUA IS THE TRUE MALE LEAD aaaah i'm so happy for tiara and also her dad!!! is the best!!!

thank you very much for the update~

Dex-chan lover
>not calling him a fucking seahorse
what a lame name for Prince DihydrogenMonoxideEquus

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck off. Leave my fluff couple alone, you had your chance, jackass.

Am I the only one paranoid about prince aquasteed supposedly having a "dark" side. I really hope its just as cute and straight forward as it seems

Was hoping for the otakus' nonsense scene but guess that's next chapter

Also lul prince angst pages luuuuul doesnt really work, even in another 100 wn ch, wont work

Minor spoilers
he's still irrelevant, akari at least gets relevant and a ""redemption"" arc

Dont recall if harts ever got so much as an explanation for his idiocy, never mind a redemption arc

@shadow928 Maybe it'll be that whole "yandere" thing? Except depicted in a cute and fluffy way... LOL

Seems like a chance for Prince Aquasteed to reveal his "dark side" if Tiara's ex-fiance is going to be a nuisance. Aquasteed seems like a dude who's nice and kind to those who deserve it, while ruthless and coldhearted towards who annoy him.

Users who are viewing this thread