The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Prince waterhorse... you and that fool Akari wished to move the gears of fate, and you did, just didn't expect them to crush you flat. Did you prince?

Dex-chan lover
... i need my insulin shot.

THIS IS TOO SWEET FLUFFING DAM IT

This is a little vanilla for me...
Stupid ass Shitari should back the fuck off. I would have bitch slapped her all the way to Mars if I was there. She is so fucking annoying, just like that other bitch from abandoned empress. I just hope Tiararose won't be as stupid as the heroine from Abandoned Empress and go back to Prince Fuckeright.

Fed-Kun's army
“I’m sure he would never do anything to upset me.” That’s a...pretty impossible expectation when it comes to an interpersonal relationship, Tiararose. But not unusual for somebody uncritically in love with otome games, I suppose.

Ahhh squeal! Love Aquasteed! The other guy, hartknights should feel major regret! And when is something going to happen to Akari? I want her to go down

Dex-chan lover
im more of a shonen kind of person but sometimes i just need a shojo fix and this will be fine

I made a mistake of reading this...

In class.

This stuff is way too sweet that I'm having a hard time keeping a pokerface.

|
|
V
I’m so glad the first comment I saw was EAT THAT SHIT MOTHERFUCKER because hell ya

Blabbing like a foul about your love at night... been there, accidentally tagged them in the post, freaked out and forgot how delete works, done that

Users who are viewing this thread