The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
@Wolfwhistler nah, it's just the small detail
most all art styles like that have long slender necks
I just examine the surrounding art area of the panel when times like this come -w-

Dex-chan lover
@Onibi
also tiaras last fiance literally broke off their engagement in a very traumatic way, shes insecure and also naturally a very shy person. she also knows that aishira is the fl, and aqua is a capture target

Fine! I'll forgive her, even if I was feeling there was being a bit much of the pathetic "oh woe is me, my bf will be stolen away". But she recovered at the end to at least admit to herself (through Keith) that she is loved.

(Also, not only do we have that trauma and fl/capture target - previous fl sent her a poison pill by telling her to worry about one particular person. She'd probably have been better off not knowing.)

@blackmagekt Yeah, cringey is a pretty good description. But it was still kinda sweet, like you said, it's probably nostalgic.

@NoSoup, god, I feel the same. Like , I was wondering if I was supposed to be reading this. i wonder what it would actually feel like to be sensually bitten/licked on the ears ummmm..... nothing was written before this sentence and after my reply to NoSoup. Erase the memory from your mind.

On another note, I DESPERATELY need a Keith and/or Aquasteed. Can someone contact me when AI becomes available to be put into a extremely, Otome-game like, handsome robots. I need one for a significant other, because I’m never gonna find my type of guy in this world. I have a feeling my red string of fate is broken/not attached to anyone else.

BEST
ISEKAI
EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Aqua's lines are cringey as shit.. but Tiara seems to like it, so I guess it's okay. That Fairy King is goddamn male lead material 👌

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This is when the cool factor comes into play, when you can say lines that are so cringey you would colapse into yourself and create a vacuum but somehow they still work.

Dex-chan lover
Fairy King acting smug and all hahahhaa

He seems like a character that likes to tease his subjects, being with a higher authority and all.

Users who are viewing this thread