The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Hey Akari lovers, I'm up to speed on the LN cause I hate myself, and Akari comes back for the wedding planning and wedding in of itself. She is going to be reoccurring and comes in and out of the story.

Tiararose gets a bit of her IQ back in the next arc, because she actually does something.

Just some spoilers for those who hate this arc, just like me :)
edit: IDK how to use the spoiler button sorry 😥😰

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
@Moodyz, I hate you, and Keith is a hella weird name

ANYWAY
Like I may hate Keith, but I don't argue with the truth, he be wingman 100 because his way isn't the best but that doesn't mean it won't work, AND the best part is, he's not even being a wingman on purpose! ho ho ho!
The fairies are adorable >w< but I feel like, they're being led to believe that the fairy king can't do anything wrong, BUT that's just my hatred for Keith talking.
Oh remember the time where I wrote a whole rant about Aqua and Tiara? lol
ADIOS AMIGO

Fed-Kun's army
@jfjfjfjfjfjfjf
Put the spoiler text between the opening and closing spoiler tags.

Also damn this story is starting to get really, really boring. And Tiara doesn't deserve Aqua at all. She doesn't even seem to be fighting off Keith's advances or telling him straight to face that she does NOT want to be with him. At the same time, she gets jealous over the most minute details. It's fucking annoying, like grow a spine PLEASE.

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron my bad, with the current forceful wife stealing and that goddamn throne scene with her calmly(?) sitting on Keith's lap, I made some incorrect logical leaps.

The fairies are so cute! But god Tiara is annoying. "I need to get back to the prince! Oh, kitchen! Nevermind, let's bake something!"

Comon guys, where's the "begone thot" "i hate akari" "tiara x seahorse forever" posts? u know only a few chapters ago?

Traitors😏 doing 180 smh

I was never in the hate akari camp, she was always likable for me.

I also wonder if the author ever mispelt seahorse...

@FireCamp i'm not saying she shouldn't talk to anyone
but dude
she literally sits on his lap
honey
that's flirting behavior right there
"kEiTh iS mY sUgAr dAdDy"
she's acting way too passive
she thinks that "oh, i can sleep at the fairy king's place but prince aqua can't FREAKIN TALK TO ANY GIRL"
also
doesn't the "heroine" of the sequel like tiara??? like i thought that was how it was-

Double-page supporter
@Talestira oh yeah it's not like he forced her on his lap or anything, also you might have timing issues, panels in mangas can equate from months and years to mere fractions of a second also how could you point out "uh duh she's flirting bla bla bla" when even the supposedly jealous male lead didn't misunderstand and asked the fairy dude to release her ? stop nitpicking

@FireCamp
sigh, okay. i see your point.
but come on. you can't deny the fact that she's so wishy-washy all the time. she was so "determined" to get back to her prince
but she sees the kitchen
the fairies beg her juuuust a little bit
she's like "oop, i gotta cook now."
it really do be like that sometimes
come ooooon
where was her "I NEED TO FIND MY PRINCE SENAPI" attitude??
maybe it's just that keith's too pushy, and she's being pushed along by his personality
also just because the male lead didn't misunderstand doesn't mean it's not "misunderstand-worthy." i don't have the mindset of the male lead, but the male lead's perspective is not "objective." i'm a reader. technically, that also mean's i'm a "critic." that doesn't mean i'm nitpicking(which is a rather rude word. i prefer if you would not say insulting words like that, when we can have a calm, sophisticated conversation), and i quite enjoy this series. i just hope that tiara will learn that just because she's the protagonist, she isn't always gonna be the "innocent damsel in distress who always needs to be saved"

Keith and his "all according to keikaku" while being a wingman and making the 2 realize their love for each other or some sht

I would hate this if I was reading the novel, cause I like to get into the characters' heads, but it's manga and the scenes go by so quickly, it's very easy to just treat it as watching a soap opera. Tiara may be a useless damsel in distress 99% of the time, but I've seen much, much worse.

I wonder why people prefer Keith, i don't like him at all. He just does whatever he wants without asking consent. Which is BAD. No matter if it's ""good"" for her or not. Tiara said no, leave her the fuck alone dude

@introvertchild you say that like at this point the storys supposed to make sense... while the art is superb rn the story direction seems to be at its core just like some old otoge/shojo manga, which means somewhat fucked up old-fashioned dynamics. it's fantasy and from the vibes im getting, keiths character is supposed to be that forceful bc great fairy king, huge ego and all that jazz. not that it's healthy irl or anything, it's just way more entertaining to watch than the wishy-washy main couple.

and i sure want to keep enjoying this so i hope the fairy king stays around for a while.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if they thought about what would happen if the one loved by the forest fairies got into a bad situation? (probably the whole country would die of starvation)

Users who are viewing this thread