The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 21

Lmao ngl I laughed a whole bunch when Tiara just randomly flew through the hole. If this ain’t pure shoujo idk what is

Dex-chan lover
All is well that ends well... On the forest fairy side of things.... The water/ocean (or whatever they are called) fairies though... Remains to be seen since that other girl will be disappointed if Prince Aqua doesn't look her way.

I'm not sure but I feel like this went downhill...I liked the beginning but then it slowly became meh, and this chapter just solidified that 'meh'

hahahahahahahaaaa I love them!!! forest fairy babies really be out here fixing all the problems with muffins <<<<33333 heehheehheehheeeeeeeee all of them are so soft (◡‿◡✿)(◡‿◡✿)(◡‿◡✿)(◡‿◡✿)

D2

Feels like it is close to the end. This could have actually been the last chapter the way it is written.

Dex-chan lover
"a girl shouldn't stick her nose into fight between men" that's a red flag right there on top of other red flags you've swept under the rug just because he's fucking good looking, mc.

I'm close to a breaking point where i drop this because i can't stop rolling my fucking eyes

Yeaaaaa you know what? fucking D R O P
She's spineless for the past couple of chapters when the fairy king was wooing her then after she recklessly jumped into the fray and got saved by ml, she just lectured both of them... ESPECIALLY, the fairy king, like you know, that fairy king who doesn't know how to listen? BRUH I'm going crazy just because of this goddamn what the fuck bro fuck this man I'm out

The flippity heck, I know it's a common trope but when guys are beginning to fight over fmc, I wish they did more than just ogle and think 'I have a bad feeling about this!'

I mean, she could've gone between them at the beginning before they began clashing, is what I think.

All that aside, thank you so much for the scanlations!

Banned
Yay thanks for more. Was eager to get more and thinking about it today and here is more <3 love all your work/projects, Puni :)

Dex-chan lover
What wrong with being in a relationship with both of them If kings can have concubines wouldn't it look good if the queen was loved the fairy king

Dex-chan lover
anytime i hear fuckin "a fight between men. stay out of it" ESPECIALLY when the woman is the 'prize' it's an instant turn off and just yucky to read.

As far as what she's done as a protagonist she's starting to feel more like the boring heroines this whole genre makes fun of.

@GridLite u get it.

Users who are viewing this thread