The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

Aggregator gang
oh god please don't make the heroine become this series cancer...
I want that sweet romance between those couple not with poison in middle -.-

Ahh, the rare double-blind isekai. Both the villainess and the heroine are isekai protagonists, but neither realizes what the other is. Naturally the heroine thinks the villainess is a giant piece of shit, while the villainess is... A dumbass shoujo protagonist, as usual. Interesting take but I'm sick of villainess-reincarnation; It's the SAO of shoujo isekai.

mrf

Eh? Eeeeeehh?! What just happened when I read i it was fun, I smiled, I laughed, I'm excited like a retard but then I feel like, that's a lot of things happened at once... I'm lost, Literally lost it was so fast.
Where was it? Here? No its another months.

Need more I want of those feelings.

The neighboring kingdom's prince is so thirsty. Me likey.

Gotta admit the way the prince just stepped in and shut them all up even more so the hartknight prince getting shit on was quite enjoyable.

Fucking hell, I need more of this story... It's like going through a damn emotional roller coaster every 10 seconds.

Their names are a bit...... ridiculous? I mean "Aquasteed", "Hartknight", "Tiararose", and then there's "Akari" 🤣🤣🤣

Daiummmm bruh this is so hot love this manga ...... PLS UPDATE IT . IM LEGIT DYING HERE🥺

Ug this trope of “main character of the romantic game/novel is also reincarnated but is a spoiled person” is so boring now. It’s a good story so far but that trope is holding it back a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread