The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom

Have to say this is losing me. Turning the main character into a simpering rubber head is ruining it.

Dex-chan lover
I'll read it because I am bored, but my lord, what dumb names... and Aqua is super gross.

This feels very 'Mary Sue'.
Only good if you don't have anything else and/or are bored.
But, you know, it is fucking creepy how Otome Games are just you stealing away other people fiances.

I hope this could be translated or picked up faster? I'm pretty sure the raws are already on the second or third arc. But anyways, Thank you for translating. Don't be put down by all the hate, I feel like this is a good heartwarming story, and it doesn't make sense to pay too much attention into the sense of reality. It's pretty accurate to otome games that are on the market, and I feel like the characters act pretty realistic based on the situation they are in. Akari is the heroine, so she feels like it's just a game. Tiara is the villainess so she resigned to her fate. Aqua isn't part of the first game, so he had no connection with Akari, so he acted properly. I like it anyways.

At first it wasn’t so bad. It was kinda new bc they actually acknowledged the fm to be a good person but thats me being optimistic. As it continues it feels so dull and you aren’t really surprised by anything that happens and am I the only one who thinks that if you avoid the fm of the sequel, everything should be fine ( this applies for ch 11)? But thank you to the translators for the quick updates 🙏🙏🙏❤️ Despite this I’m gonna continue reading for that unknown sequel thingy😋

So let me get this straight, he's in a entirely diffrent castle miles apart and he only takes about two minutes to arrive.

I swear if she's not hallucinating because she's in a comma I'm going to be so annoyed.

Dex-chan lover
Not too bad of a manga. There are some parts that make you think it's going to end up badly or may seem odd, but otherwise I'd say it's a nice read if you want some romance, some usual Shoujo elements, and the Otome + Isekai genres.
I wouldn't say it has some deep elements to note of, so the concepts presented are what they are.
Nice if you want a casual read and following.

(PS Thanks to the translators and the people behind it! Keep up the good work!)

OMG YEASHH YOU DID GREATR PRINCE AQUAA LOVE YOU MAN, OUR TIARAS TOO PRECIOUS, I CANT BEAR TO SEE THAT CUNNING AKARI

@Frerichs0 Aqua? He had a teleporting circle engraved in one of her items, if you mean the other dude who went to announce it, well, Akari arrived in the manor by foot, not via the use of magic and since the guard probably saw, in a mansion as big as Tiara's she probably took 10 minutes if not more to get to her room, even still I understand the disbelief

Dex-chan lover
Everything is resolved very quickly and it's incredibly boring. We're never given a moment for tension or doubt to develop.

Aggregator gang
I have small dislikes about this about certain details, like how there isn't any action or tension other then Akari trying to take Prince Aquasteed away while also trying to maintain a relationship with Idiot Sir Hartkinghts. But overall I really like how it's going.ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ) I don't like to assume that I won't have any tension of any sort in the future as it is ongoing and remember, don't assume big thing without logic and evidence cause it makes an Ass out of U and Me
WOO HOO I JUST FINISHED VO.3 CH.11 AND YOU NEVER FAILED TO SURPRISE ME

DEATH PENALTY!
DEATH PENALTY!
DEATH PENALTY!
DEATH PENALTY!
DEATH PENALTY!
DEATH PENALTY!
DEATH PENALTY!
DEATH PENALTY!

Please I hope it will end this way. It wouldn't make sense to keep someone as dangerous as her alive.

This manga is pretty solid but the names are hot garbage. Tiara-rose, Hart-knight, fucking Aqua-steed????!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread