The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

CATCH HER ML T-T pink hair you deserve every ounce of humiliation you get you freaking-

Dex-chan lover
dang, those eyebrows so thick they are distracting...

Theory time: I really think he sees her as a sister, but maybe the saintess saw him as something more, therefore, agreed to marry the bastard ‘heir’ to protect the grand duck. Saintess also probably had an inkling what the bastard would do to FL if she didn’t agree.

lol, eyebrow king

I sure wish they only love each other as siblings because they've always seemed to care for each other and it'd be sad if MC blocked their love for each other each time (married her to lawrence first, now she seems to be getting together with the duke).

Fed-Kun's army
wow he's absurdly tall isn't he?

Interesting that he trusted her in the past, especially since he's aware that she's the mastermind that made Lawrence's marriage with Leshia possible. Plus, he rescued her from the dungeon at the end. I wonder what their relationship actually was.

Thanks for the chapter!

*she trips*
Me: (if he saves her) “....😳😳😳Crown her empress!!!! BOW DOWN, PEASANTS. SHE SHALL MAKE HIM EMPEROR AND RULE IN SUPREME PERFECTION. MUHAHAHAHA”

Me: (if he doesn’t save her) “HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO THE EMPRESS?!?”

Expectations have been set. 😂 😂

It's nice to see that we are going to get flashbacks yo what she did and what her relationship with the other characters was in her past life. Her dynamic with the duke has done a 180 at this point in time so I'm wondering how her relationship with the other characters will change over time.

Thnak you for the chapters, but please rest!

(Also glad that he thinks of her as a sister... thought they were originally lovers who were forced apart in the initial life)

Why do i just realize about his eyebrows after reading the comment section? kkkk

The way he looks at her is so adorable 😙😙

let me find a guy like that plzzzzzz because atm I'm feeling like all guys are trash and just use me

Users who are viewing this thread