The Villainess Refuses to Flirt With the Male Lead - Ch. 73

Thank you so much for translating :)

And I feel the same about their age gap... I'll also just ignore it :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I work with a guy whose wife is 14 years older than him. And I used to work with a guy whose wife was 20 years younger than him... Felt weird at first till I saw them together enough, and somehow it just works for them. Though none of them were below 30 when I met them. Kind of just ended up not mattering. It still feels weird when thinking of it. But it doesn't feel weird when it comes to them. I think its just one of those things... Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for TL!! shout imadoki for getting us here but soo glad that someone picked since everyone in the story just became aware of the truth

Aggregator gang
RAHHH CH 73!! AND LIN IS ACTING MORE FORWARD AHH
Also the getting obsessed with a new series is such a mood. Too many times has this happened to me, and of course including when I should be TLing instead :[
Ty for the historical background!
I totally agree that the age gap is a little sussy but I choose to close my eyes and ignore it 😖 The author was able to make Xiaochi*Lin unproblematic but we couldn't get the same for Liu*Hua. 😔

Oh man, I completely forgot about the age gap thing until you reminded me which is a little awkward but since it's probably going to happen I guess there's not much complaining can do. To be fair, I think one of the biggest reasons that age gaps are problematic is that it's like an older person taking advantage of a younger person who hasn't seen enough of the world to not be able to make better choices for themself, and while I'm not assuming much I think that it feels like it'll apply less here, especially with the historical universe as well. I dunno, I'm not the biggest fan of age gaps which is why I'm kinda trying to talk myself into not hating it, but I guess I'm just gonna have to close my brain and carry on.

Anyways, thank you so much Imadoki and Gueran for translating this for us! This is a really fascinating story in terms of plot and how characters are used, and it's just so interesting as a whole (shifty age gaps aside). While I'm not very good at reading Mandarin, I can understand it pretty well and if you ever want a little help speeding up translations I'm willing to lend a hand if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread