The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement

Damn this was pretty fun to read.
Going to pop into the novel to see what else this mc does.

Fed-Kun's army
This was great!
Feels bad that its only 3 chps but each chapter was great.
DAMN! I WANT MORE!!!

Dex-chan lover
All the other girls are infinitely better than Margaret, why can’t those guys see that. Also, man this is so good

SGR

Double-page supporter
I got to chapter 1, page 20 and had to stop. It's late night here and I'd wake up everyone with an uncontrolled laugh if I'd continued...
... this is solid gold...

Dex-chan lover
Margaret is my favorite girl, but not for any reasons one would want to marry her for. Any dumbass who would give up the bombshell villainess, the other bombshell heiress, or the yandere knight for the spunky twintails mascot girl is too stupid to breed, sure, but Mags has her own silly charm. Besides, she just wants to not be a prostitute for lolicons. Give her a job as a gardener or maid when all is said and done.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that this basically just amounts to an advertisement for the novel. It's fantastic.

Also an interesting note is that the artist, before this, exclusively did shounen ai/yaoi doujins.

Fed-Kun's army
This is already one of my favorite villianess-style manga even though I only read 3 chapters, the comedy has me gasping for air with laughter and the nonsensical plots are to die for. Even though I pray for this to be adapted further, it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon. In the meanwhile can anyone tell me where the manga stops off at in the novel? I thirst to know what happens next!

It was a great read thank you :)
I really love this villainess and I hope we will see some like that again ^^

Good job to the translating team keep going !

I like the story but I don’t think it would translate as well as a novel compared to the manga. Guess I’m gonna have to leave this one as an incomplete.
I get that y’all wanna support the original authors but in my opinion I’d prefer a manga version. Maybe the author will think of doing it himself?

Users who are viewing this thread