The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

I kind of understand why would she use it to be mean to Mielle, or to her teacher, but it's really a stupid way of using it. What if you only had a handful of uses of it, and when you really happen to need it, doesn't work? Mielle and her main maid are pretty dangerous, and if I were in Aria's shoes, I would be very careful of how I use my resources. And I get it, she was mean her first life, she was completely blackened by Mielle's schemes, and couldn't be suddenly a beacon of kindness, but I sort of expected her to be more smart. And letting one indulge in one's bad habits can provoke those bad habits to show unexpectedly. Better safe than sorry.

For another side, I'm convinced that dark caped boy is the prince. If so, I hope Oscar is the main lead. From the brief scenes he had had, he's cute! I like his calm demeanor. But usually that screams second lead and I tend to suffer from SLS so I'm trying to restrain my hopes with all my might, ahhh~ (๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)

@Karumin I like Oscar as well. He’s genuinely a good person.

Sadly Oscar is not the ML. The crown prince is. He actually suits her much more.

She does eventually calm down with her hourglass usage. At this point she’s mainly testing it’s limitations and usages. They also explain later HOW she has these powers.

Group Leader
Why are people surprised that Aria is a petty asshole? Have you not been reading the manhwa up until this point?

She's getting pretty carried away in using it, so I feel like it's leading up to a situation where it doesn't work for some reason when she really needs it to

Aggregator gang
Lol, the way she's using it, possibly at the cost to her own life! Is such petty revenge really that sweet??? XD

@epidernise does Aria get blamed or is it proved that Mielle is gulty also what chapter is this in the novel

https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/the-villainess-turns-the-hourglass/

Group Leader
@rissira She literally said she's using the hourglass for trivial things in this chapter. Or are you going to explain how insulting her teacher or dumping water on Mielle and then turning back time are part of some greater strategy?

I saw the chapter was unavailable last night so I just went to sleep, then refreshed the browser and voila :)

Thanks a lot for the update, I love Aria and her pettiness, she's just having so much fun

Users who are viewing this thread